Has aqnybody seen this truck? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm wondering if anybody knows the whereabouts of my ex-LandCruiser. I owned this beauty for sixteen years or so, long enough for it to be a real family member. It was (and I hope still is) a great vehicle... TRD supercharger, ARB stuff, and well maintained. The black louvers on the hood are a sure give-away.

I do so hope it has found a GOOD home!

CIMG3878.JPG

CIMG3876.JPG

_DSC5438.JPG

Has it resold since you sold it back in 2016?
I really enjoyed your mod threads back when you owned it.

Saw it on BAT for $60k
What did you sell it for?

Saw it on BAT for $60k
What did you sell it for?

If I understand your question as "why" did we sell it; it was because it really didn't have enough oomph to drag around a new Airstream through the Rockies; even with the TRD supercharger. It was a tearful parting, but it had to be done.

It left here in north central Texas and went to California with the son of a dear friend. Then friend's-son sold it, and I'd love to know where it went.

If, on the other hand, your question was "how much" i sold it for... well, let's just say it was a real bargain!

If I understand your question as "why" did we sell it; it was because it really didn't have enough oomph to drag around a new Airstream through the Rockies; even with the TRD supercharger. It was a tearful parting, but it had to be done.
Poor wording on my part. Was asking what it sold for when you sold it.
It's neither here nor there anyway. Was playing on the recent, crazy 'BaT sightings' and have no knowledge of its whereabouts.
Although it wouldn't be surprising to see it on BaT. Looks like a solid rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom