Official LX570s Picture Thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you both. Looking forward to learning a lot more on here. And just to keep this thread on topic, here’s a new to me 2016 LX with 44k miles and a meticulous service history via the Carfax. Was just picked up by the transporter earlier today in Houston and should be delivered to me by the end of the week.
View attachment 2797871
Congrats! She is beautiful!!!

smokey in the rocks.jpg

Took a break from work today to go explore a bit and check out some possible camping spots for the weekend. Came across this rather interesting rock formation and had to jump out and snap a photo of the rig in it's new 35" shoes.

View attachment 2799414
Took a break from work today to go explore a bit and check out some possible camping spots for the weekend. Came across this rather interesting rock formation and had to jump out and snap a photo of the rig in it's new 35" shoes.

Interested to hear how she does on her new shoes? Ultimate cheat code?

Interested to hear how she does on her new shoes? Ultimate cheat code?

Did fantastic. Toyos seemed pretty plush at 30psi on the trail. Falkens needed to be around 22-24psi to get the ride I wanted. More sidewall with the 35’s so not an entirely fair comparison. Road manners at 70+ seem a bit better on the Falkens but the Toyos are still very good and again, larger tire so not entirely fair comparison, my Falkens were 275/65R20 (34x11).

Zero complaints on the trails. Got all 4 tires off the ground multiple times running some fast forest service roads and did produce so slight rubbing at the tops of the wheel Wells. More so on the drivers side even though my hardest impact was definitely on the passenger side. Guess that extra 80lbs of battery makes a difference?

B30D134A-33A4-42A6-91C2-865A66EF1F51.jpeg

Passenger side

E14F5165-1C5F-4D9B-8F89-90D2110044B3.jpeg
Drivers Side

Nothing a little reshaping with the heat gun won’t fix. Again these were HARD compressions. Normal trail wheeling if it was touching I couldn’t hear or notice it at all.

It's hard to argue with any of this. The bumpers look amazing and I am digging the dark blue. Fully modded and hanging out in the woods with the fall aspens, it just looks classy. Really, really nice truck.
Ditto!

I would order with swing outs and then keep them off until you need them. Takes me about 10 min to put on.
If budget is no issue slee wins my vote. I really love their shop and they are great people. Lead time can be a issue there though. I don’t know of Kaymar. I’m really happy with my RLC and there is great customer service with them as well.
Photo to keep the page on topic😬
View attachment 2771970
What front bumper is that? I have a 2011 lx

Fresh from the tire shop. Vehicle is (currently) 99% on-roader. Thus, primary objectives were aesthetic, comfort, and maintained cornering performance (i.e., I decided to stay with 20" rather than going to 18").

WHEELS: Raceline Gauge 950B, 20x9, +18mm offset.
TIRES: Toyo Open Country AT3, 275/55-R20.
SUSPENSION: NORMAL setting, stock AHC, no spacers.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

9.png

Fresh from the tire shop. Vehicle is (currently) 99% on-roader. Thus, primary objectives were aesthetic, comfort, and maintained cornering performance (i.e., I decided to stay with 20" rather than going to 18").

WHEELS: Raceline Gauge 950B, 20x9, +18mm offset.
TIRES: Toyo Open Country AT3, 275/55-R20.
SUSPENSION: NORMAL setting, stock AHC, no spacers.

View attachment 2804568

View attachment 2804570

View attachment 2804572

View attachment 2804573

View attachment 2804574
very nice. Did you go from oem 20" to these? Can you yell much difference in handling with this setup? And with 18 offset they look pretty flush in the photos. Are they?
I'm doing some homework on wheel/tire - more for non-offroad 'performance' like you.

very nice. Did you go from oem 20" to these? Can you yell much difference in handling with this setup? And with 18 offset they look pretty flush in the photos. Are they?
I'm doing some homework on wheel/tire - more for non-offroad 'performance' like you.

Yes. I went from the OEM setup of 20x8.5, ET45, 285/50-R20 to the new setup of 20x9, ET18, 275/55-R20. I'm happy with their 'flushness'. And, I have not yet had to yell at the vehicle's performance. :rofl: I'm a quasi-aggresive driver, and so far this set-up feels more solid than the OEM with highway tires (Michelin Latitudes, IIRC). I was expecting to have to compromise some, but I have not noticed any performance decline with this new set-up.

11.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom