Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in Durham, NC with a 1997 LC that I am about to prep for sale. Thought I'd post it here first.

206K miles
Triple Locked
Two Tone Factory Paint (code 2AB)
Clean Car Fax
285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers
7 pin diff lock switch
LED center console lights
All OEM vin tags are in place
Front seat leather replaced
Never off roaded
Never smoked in
3 OEM Toyota Keys
Original tool bag
Original Toyota window sticker

Replacement driver door handle ordered and will be installed.
Replacement antenna ordered and will be installed. Motor works.

Many updates/repairs over the last 27 months. Can provide those details as well. Quick List:
New brakes, including master cylinder
New power steering pump
Recent spark plug change
New alternator
New battery
New radiator

No check engine lights
AC blows cold, heat is hot
All windows work
Sunroof works
Non-wobly mirrors and auto adjust works
Only seat function that doesn't work is the passenger forward and backward. (Motor is like $100, just have not needed to fix)

More pictures upon request.

Was going to ask $17,000, but for an easy/fast sell, would go less.

Cruiser.jpg

CruiserI.jpg

SOLD Decided to go a different route on the 73 , so I'm selling the aussie locker I won a Logan's. It's good for a locker up to $340 . If interested PM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJR
SOLD Used ARB rear bumper with 2 swing outs $1,100.00 PM if interested SOLD

SOLD

Last edited:
Running and driving motor/trans/T-case from 97 80 series, 190K miles. Come and check it out while still in the truck $2,250.00

PM if interested

Anyone selling a FJ60 or FJ62? I have a friend that is looking. Nothing crazy. Cash buyer, ready to purchase. Budget is 20 to 25k. Located in Raleigh, NC.

@forrest5000 do you still have the weboost or did Ryan snag it?

Friend contacted me today selling a 62. A little out of my buyer friends price range. 1990 FJ62 with 140k miles. $30k. Located in Raleigh.

5D3E720B-13D6-491B-B564-0D34DE009A29.jpeg

C795AA58-6D23-44D8-89A4-BF1154F1CDC2.jpeg

WTB stock front bumper for my 1997 80 series. I am sure I gave mine away to @Roxx a few years ago. I need the frame horns and possibly the bolts too. Going back to the basics and building an internal/hidden winch mount.

Still looking (and probably will be for some time) for a $6k or so reliable daily/low gas consumption/reliable vehicle for my son. Willing to partial trade a 2002 Celica manual :)

Anyone selling a FJ60 or FJ62? I have a friend that is looking. Nothing crazy. Cash buyer, ready to purchase. Budget is 20 to 25k. Located in Raleigh, NC.
I am selling my 89 fj62. It's in very good condition. My number is 336-471-4802 if your friend wants to reach out to me. Thanks.

John

I am selling my 89 fj62. It's in very good condition. My number is 336-471-4802 if your friend wants to reach out to me. Thanks.

John
I sent it to him. Thank you

🤔

Still looking (and probably will be for some time) for a $6k or so reliable daily/low gas consumption/reliable vehicle for my son. Willing to partial trade a 2002 Celica manual :)
Like an owners manual?? ;)

SOLD Used ARB rear bumper with 2 swing outs $1,100.00 PM if interested SOLD

SOLD
Damn it I should have been in here on Wednesday

WTB the faux wood passenger side door trim for a new-to-me '06 100. Passenger side is MIA. Any aftermarket suppliers or leads appreciated.

AE9CB552-F625-45E2-A2D5-01CB990A21E2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom