Cabin Filter Warning Labels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alas, if I can save just one recirc door, it will all be worth it. 🥴
Hello Brad, thank you for putting this together. Ordered a small and large last night. Hopefully I provided enough to cover your troubles and get the kids some ice cream 🍨

Just ordered a large decal…many thanks!

Paypal sent for one small decal.

Thanks,

J

Ordered @ $10 to cover inflation, thank you!

Ordered one for me and one for the next 200 I see parked. Which in West Michigan is probably going to be never, but have to pass on your good deed if able.

Just curious if anyone has been told the stickers deterred the tech

Or have any techs still broken the hinge blindly reaching in there and flipping the door.

Just curious if anyone has been told the stickers deterred the tech

Or have any techs still broken the hinge blindly reaching in there and flipping the door.
I have the sticker and mine still ended up broken. I'm not 100% sure if it's a dumb tech or if the plastic door just breaks due to wear or binding as the spot that cracks is at the bottom of the "arm".

That said I'm beta-testing a 3d printed fix which is easy to install and seems to be holding up well, so for those of us with broken recirc door arms hang in there....

So I have an '08 and the door for the filter doesn't have the sticker. I think the PO damaged the hood because it looks like the hood should retract.

Does putting the A/C in recir mode open the hood so you gain access to the filter?

So I have an '08 and the door for the filter doesn't have the sticker. I think the PO damaged the hood because it looks like the hood should retract.

Does putting the A/C in recir mode open the hood so you gain access to the filter?
Yep

Hi, do you have any of these left? I just checked my door and it works so I would like to keep it that way. TIA !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom