Wanted North Carolina: LC 100 2003-2007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
I'm in the market for a 2003-2007 Land Cruiser to use as a daily driver. I would prefer the vehicle to have less than 150k miles and with few mods. I am flexible on price and would be able to pay cash. I live in North Carolina but would be more than willing to ship or drive long distances to get the vehicle. Let me know what you guys have!

Go check the ONSC board here on mud - there is a member on there contemplating selling his sweet 100 either here or on an auction site.......

Pawwright, I've been on this site for a while, but no idea what the ONSC board is. Please enlighten me. Thx!

I am actually curious as to what ONSC means (probably overthinking it)

A fellow MUDr in Boone, NC was thinking about selling his '06. I PMd him about your desire for a 💯. He just advised, he has decided to hang onto it.

Cheers mate,
G

Last edited:
Go check the ONSC board here on mud - there is a member on there contemplating selling his sweet 100 either here or on an auction site.......
could you send the link to this post? sorry I have a tough time navigating this forum as my tech skills aren't very good

could you send the link to this post? sorry I have a tough time navigating this forum as my tech skills aren't very good

sure, ignore the description above in the link - it will take you to the right location - looks like @S.CarolinaFZJ80 might go the auction route, but can't hurt to check.....it's a sweet 100.

Somebody say CASH?!?!
DC2760D5-C6AC-4EB3-B09E-D4FFC5C0ACC9.jpeg

I have a 2003 Atlantic Blue Land Cruiser with 167k miles. All maitniace is up to date and the vehicle has just been completely baselined.

I have a 2003 LC with 136k miles. A few mods and in great running condition. I'm in AZ. PM if you want more info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom