Pics of Green FJ40s - The BEST color. - show us what you have!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@CondeCruiser wow, nice catch with the doors!
It came with the bows as well. Can't see them in the pic very well. Vader light was still there too. Original owner.

20210809_183522.jpg

Last edited:
My latest green addition. This one is a really neat truck.

One owner. All mods done when the truck was new. 75k miles. Garaged for the last 30 years. Came with the original purchase order, manuals and even a temporary plastic key(for your wallet I would assume). Amazing. I'm in love with it.

The date code on the tires is from 1974 :)
20210927_132627_1 2.jpg
20210927_174416.jpg
20210930_132633.jpg
20210927_160802 2.jpg
20210915_174637.jpg

"Eat More Bush" :rofl:

Best Green color IMO

IMG_8954.jpg

My latest green addition. This one is a really neat truck.

One owner. All mods done when the truck was new. 75k miles. Garaged for the last 30 years. Came with the original purchase order, manuals and even a temporary plastic key(for your wallet I would assume). Amazing. I'm in love with it.

The date code on the tires is from 1974 :)
View attachment 2816841View attachment 2816843View attachment 2816844View attachment 2816842View attachment 2816840
Be careful with those tires. We had some that were not nearly that old and barely had any mileage on them and one blew out. Not good. They did have some cracking from the age.

Be careful with those tires. We had some that were not nearly that old and barely had any mileage on them and one blew out. Not good. They did have some cracking from the age.

This truck has been driven a total of maybe 200' from the transporter to my shop. It won't be driven down the street. The problem is....kind of challenging to find period correct looking tires. Probably will have to go with some 31x12.50 Super Swampers. I'll keep these wheels and tires in storage. I'm really anxious to drive this truck...it runs amazingly well. Must be that Holley :)

This truck has been driven a total of maybe 200' from the transporter to my shop. It won't be driven down the street. The problem is....kind of challenging to find period correct looking tires. Probably will have to go with some 31x12.50 Super Swampers. I'll keep these wheels and tires in storage. I'm really anxious to drive this truck...it runs amazingly well. Must be that Holley :)
For period correct tires try STA (Specialty Tires of America) Super Traxion line of tires, Firestone NDT, or Goodyear NDT tires

She is beautiful!

For period correct tires try STA (Specialty Tires of America) Super Traxion line of tires, Firestone NDT, or Goodyear NDT tires
The problem with those is that they're all really skinny. I like how wide the tires are on this truck. The Armstrongs are so cool because they're so fat.

Kind of thinking I will go with the bias ply Super Swampers.....32x12.50. That would look the best I think. 30 years of owning Land Cruisers and I've never had Super Swampers on one :) Always wanted them but never had them.

Super_Swamper_TSL_1200x1200_Group.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom