Builds The Warthog - 1977/73 combo (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well earned here @wngrog. I'd have loved to hear the BAT guy's input on things. Your build threads are like gold-standard provenance for selling cars like this.

Gonna miss your progress on it, but it's a lot of work stewarding so many tinker toys.

Last edited:
Ole boy did not want to pull into my farm so we made it happen in the 2 lane. He let me drive the Warthog on the trailer. I tossed him the keys down and walked off.

The end.

7195A3D7-2F0B-47CE-B472-D51773CCFC97.jpeg

90ACF188-ED74-4CBA-A4ED-A7989E38234E.jpeg

This is going to sound really sappy…I almost feel like you just sold MY pig. I have poured over the warthog build so many times. Read every line and zoomed in on every picture. I have DM’d you on MUD to ask questions and each time you have responded to explain. Your build inspired me to build my 1969 which is still in progress. Almost there though. So really it is not the end for The Warthog, but really your pig lives on in the form of inspiration in so many of our pigs! Thanks!

This is going to sound really sappy…I almost feel like you just sold MY pig. I have poured over the warthog build so many times. Read every line and zoomed in on every picture. I have DM’d you on MUD to ask questions and each time you have responded to explain. Your build inspired me to build my 1969 which is still in progress. Almost there though. So really it is not the end for The Warthog, but really your pig lives on in the form of inspiration in so many of our pigs! Thanks!
Well said!

Very much true. I have done the same as well. As @DTC72 said best. I have read and ask questions and each time the Warthog come through. Much appreciated inspiration.

The new owner contacted me today. He’s moving and the new property won’t have covered parking for the Warthog so he’s looking to sell. Anyone interested message me I’ll send you his information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom