TORT: The ONSC Rant Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok…solved the roundabout debate. This info-graphic looks legit…

A7E22557-9EA7-4A8B-AC4D-10E718CB13BA.jpeg

yea...I like to rant (well iI don't like it) but they make it so easy.....

The 'slow' driving lane south of the US border must be the middle lane of a 3+ lane hiway.....thats the only rational reason I can think of. Why else would they ALWAYS be in the wrong lane with their contractor trucks hauling overloaded trailers?

I don’t normally wish ill fate on folks .... but I do hope the worthless human that stole my drawbar out of the hitch breaks his shin on it :)

That reminds me, where’s my trailer hitch?

Sooooo, for Land Cruisers 70th anniversary the Australians get this retro 70 model.

I'd break my no new vehicle credo for this.

3544748d8b386a5a17e2cd48ee7fec06

Sooooo, for Land Cruisers 70th anniversary the Australians get this retro 70 model.

That’s it Toyota-I am moving to Australia!

70 series for 70 years

manual transmission only. Front and rear diff locks. And i see an air bag steering wheel. Usa??

cd player. Cig lighter. ;)

very cool.

and yes i would break the new car rule - these 3 models sound awesome

Last edited:
**** Cancer

That's just how i've been feeling for the last 6 days. Been in a ****ing daze, i'm surprised I got reports done for work as I don't remember doing any of them.

f*** Cancer

That's just how i've been feeling for the last 6 days. Been in a f***ing daze, i'm surprised I got reports done for work as I don't remember doing any of them.
Big hug. I am so sorry.

Cheapest one would be around 53k US.... that's not really bad at all compared to a 200 series price and most likely similar to what the most expensive fj cruiser cost? But still quite a bit higher than the cheapers wrangler which would be its competitor over here.

That $53K is doable. I am not going to build anything I want for myself for under that. I'm just jealous, I like 4 door 70 series. I may be tempted to get one some day, you know, when one with a blown motor shows up :)

Kind of a mini rant:

So who would sell Jack stands individually... tractor supply does. Found some Torin Big red stands for sale at TSC. Package says standS, not stand... get home, open the box and find A stand. One. What the F... aren't jack stands rated as a pair? So is a 3-ton stand rated for 3,000 lbs or 6,000 lbs. Sure looked like the other smaller 3 ton stands I have, but if I'm buying one and it says 3 tons on the box, that single stand better hold 6,000 lbs or its false advertising. I thought it was a fluke and took it back. The guy looked over the package and then says, nah I think these are sold individually. So he opens another box and shows me the single stand. So I kindly returned it. Has anyone else ever seen a Jack stand sold individually? Not I

that just ain't right.

Kind of a mini rant:

So who would sell Jack stands individually... tractor supply does. Found some Torin Big red stands for sale at TSC. Package says standS, not stand... get home, open the box and find A stand. One. What the F... aren't jack stands rated as a pair? So is a 3-ton stand rated for 3,000 lbs or 6,000 lbs. Sure looked like the other smaller 3 ton stands I have, but if I'm buying one and it says 3 tons on the box, that single stand better hold 6,000 lbs or its false advertising. I thought it was a fluke and took it back. The guy looked over the package and then says, nah I think these are sold individually. So he opens another box and shows me the single stand. So I kindly returned it. Has anyone else ever seen a Jack stand sold individually? Not I
Almost fell for that a few months ago. Only noticing the weight of the box gave away the prank.

@jynx been there myself, only to make the longer drive to HF for standS. I have tried to figure out the wording that allows TS to sell 1 stand in a box with rating for 2 stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom