Looking for FJ40's and FJ55's for a Peter Millar Photoshoot - Aug 17/18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am friends with the photographer and one the principles of Peter Millar and they are looking for a few FJ40 (series) and 55's for a 2 day photoshoot in durham NC august 17/18.

Do not have to be restored etc well loved is great too.

Brighter Colors Prefered, a 2 tone FJ55 would be great.

They are great to work with, professional and you get paid for your time, travel, and lodging.

My defender 90 is featured in the Fall catalogue due out in Sept/Oct..it was a 3 day shoot in the NC mountains that included video, still and models.

please contact me directly here or via email at rlynch356 AT ME DOT Com and I'll put you in touch with them.
I can answer any questions about my shoot experience you have.

https://www.petermillar.com is the company, they are based in Raleigh/Durham.

I wish my 40 and 55 were up and running!

Will they photoshop out all my Reefmonkey logos or will that make it into their clothing catalog? ;)

I’m in Durham.

E71E1608-564B-45D2-9DB5-715CA9A68FC8.jpeg

I can get the pic over to them and see if thats cool?
Yeah sure. I have another 40 series that would be perfect but it’s not drivable and would need to be pushed into position. It’s redone but with patina paint. Can get pics of it if interested.

I'm also in Durham. I currently have the full black soft doors on it instead of the hard doors, but could put the hard doors back on if necessary. Not sure what time of day they need them. Not sure I'd be able to take both days off or not, but might be worth a chat.

Cruiser.JPG

I did this with them on Kiawah Island in Charleston. It was a great time. They’ll ask you to stage your truck as needed - I actually removed any aftermarket items, including a full windshield club log, the visors, and possibly my tool roll / trash-a-roo. They were very accommodating for my time - but the do start early in the AM.

I just saw this ad and the idiots ran the red ‘40 through the saltwater on the beach ‘s edge. Best way I know to ruin a cruiser.

They're built to be used my man. Driving through salt water one time won't instantly destroy it.

Yeah sure. I have another 40 series that would be perfect but it’s not drivable and would need to be pushed into position. It’s redone but with patina paint. Can get pics of it if interested.
I was thinking about that yellow 67 the other day. So you’ve redone?

I was thinking about that yellow 67 the other day. So you’ve redone?
It's really close but not done yet. I keep finding other projects to start before finishing it, ha! And having a 2.5 year old leaves not a lot of time.

It will also need title work based on some unfortunate lost mail with the PO.

It's really close but not done yet. I keep finding other projects to start before finishing it, ha! And having a 2.5 year old leaves not a lot of time.

It will also need title work based on some unfortunate lost mail with the PO.
Nice. Can’t wait to see it. That truck was such a gem just begging to be loved and brought back to life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom