Dean Wheels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1627583407914.png

These are the wheels I am refererring to

They look similar to the Fifteen 52 Analog wheel. They make them in our bolt pattern and hub diameter which is great, but they only come in a zero offset so you'd have to find a somewhat skinny tire.

1627590877584.png

1627590949095.png

I saw a set of the margate white cross county with center plate on and FJ80 this weekend at San Elijo State Park! They looked great! I'm workig on getting a set for my 94 through my Japan dist for my business.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I'm running the Dean Cross County 16" on my 100 with Falken Wildpeak 315s. No spacers. No rubbing issues, but I'm fairly lifted. They ended up costing $333 each delivered via DHL air. Not bad considering.

Last edited:
Appreciate it. I get TONS of compliments on them from fellow Cruiser Heads and the general public as well.
Did you order from Dean directly or thought Crimson? I have tried to send a message but it does not go through. I was thinking of calling. I had my dist in Japan call Dean but they advised they never answered their phone. Thoughts?

Did you order from Dean directly or thought Crimson? I have tried to send a message but it does not go through. I was thinking of calling. I had my dist in Japan call Dean but they advised they never answered their phone. Thoughts?

I ordered from Crimson. It came out to 189,000 Yen which converts to $1,665.00 today. That included five wheels, center caps and plates, valves, and air freight. It looks like you can do it a bit cheaper using the nengub=n.com link at the top of this thread.

DEAN Cross Country Wheels
Colour: Burnish Gray - Width: 8.0J - Hole: 5H-150 - Offset: 0 - Centre Caps: Hi Type - Bore: 110.3mm - Size: 16"
DEAN-CC
USD $ 267.08 each 5 wheels = USD $ 1,335.38 plus Shipping

I ordered from Crimson. It came out to 189,000 Yen which converts to $1,665.00 today. That included five wheels, center caps and plates, valves, and air freight. It looks like you can do it a bit cheaper using the nengub=n.com link at the top of this thread.

DEAN Cross Country Wheels
Colour: Burnish Gray - Width: 8.0J - Hole: 5H-150 - Offset: 0 - Centre Caps: Hi Type - Bore: 110.3mm - Size: 16"
DEAN-CC
USD $ 267.08 each 5 wheels = USD $ 1,335.38 plus Shipping
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom