Replica T-case Shifter/Linkage Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Reproduced these for the Long H42/H55F transmission set ups. No more hunting for a complete kit and having to pay outrageous pricing for rusted and incomplete/damaged parts.

@orangefj45 and I got together and I reverse designed these. Georg is my direct vendor or from me as well.

Kit is as pictured.

Jason

PXL_20210715_204537066.jpg
PXL_20210715_185127906.jpg
PXL_20210715_185123136.jpg
PXL_20210615_210641415.jpg
PXL_20210615_212749759.jpg

Interested. Pls PM me. Interested in three sets.

disregard. I see it’s on your website.

Last edited:
Also interested in 2 sets. I do believe the H55 I had @orangefj45 rebuild for my Bj45 and the current one he is going to swap the input shaft out on the next few weeks may need both of these. Hopefully Georg can confirm..

Also interested in 2 sets. I do believe the H55 I had @orangefj45 rebuild for my Bj45 and the current one he is going to swap the input shaft out on the next few weeks may need both of these. Hopefully Georg can confirm..

Georg has a handful in stock now. I have another run to make late next week as well.

So happy to see this project come together. Couldn’t have been possible without Jason @TRAIL TAILOR !!
Yes, Jason and myself now have the kits available so please reach out to either of us and we’ll be happy to help.
Georg @ Valley Hybrids, Cruiser Brothers & Long Range America
Shop 209-475-8808
Sales@valleyhybrids.com

Just shipped a few sets out yesterday.
Looking forward to some customer feedback.

So happy to see this project come together. Couldn’t have been possible without Jason @TRAIL TAILOR !!
Yes, Jason and myself now have the kits available so please reach out to either of us and we’ll be happy to help.
Shop 209-475-8808
Sales@valleyhybrids.com
GEorg
H55 for input shaft swap heading your way later this week. I do believe I am need of one of these links!!
Cheers
Jon

GEorg
H55 for input shaft swap heading your way later this week. I do believe I am need of one of these links!!
Cheers
Jon
Awesome!
Thanks Jon, will let you know when your combo gets here. And we’ll set a set of linkage aside for ya.
Much appreciated!

Just shipped a few sets out yesterday.
Looking forward to some customer feedback.

Georg, my linkage arrived last week and looks great. Just waiting for SAS #5 to wrap up and @CenTXFJ60 to get back to his barn and get some free time. I’m lucky enough to have his help with this H55 upgrade. But will definitely give you some feedback. Thanks again

Just st loaded it onto Alex’s setup. Fit and functions very well. Will adjust the linkage once it’s in the truck. Trying to figure out if I keep the lock-out shield. Would require some modifying if that’s the case. If not I’m guessing this is as good as the “two-high” mod. My only concern is accidentally knocking it into neutral.
Nice work J & Georg.

4F0DF2C4-F3E2-4915-9D34-22E652E788D3.jpeg

E98D3B7C-6CD7-42F1-B701-9F21BA5A2C28.jpeg

A4C6D77D-DBFB-4DCF-BD05-B8A3F949E4C7.jpeg

DBA39F7B-52B2-4A17-A071-648EC1C5AC68.jpeg

Just st loaded it onto Alex’s setup. Fit and functions very well. Will adjust the linkage once it’s in the truck. Trying to figure out if I keep the lock-out shield. Would require some modifying if that’s the case. If not I’m guessing this is as good as the “two-high” mod. My only concern is accidentally knocking it into neutral.
Nice work J & Georg.

View attachment 2825210

View attachment 2825211

View attachment 2825213

View attachment 2825214
I was unaware of the “2 high” mod but Im reading up on it. Let’s give it the old college try. Unless it’s too late for the mod, then I think it’s a bad idea. 😜

I was unaware of the “2 high” mod but Im reading up on it. Let’s give it the old college try. Unless it’s too late for the mod, then I think it’s a bad idea. 😜
Your in good shape Alex. I did not do anything with the bracket. Just no drunk passengers saying “what does this do” as you’re cruising down the highway :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom