Key Fob Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

The plastic casing finally broke on my 2004 LC, but the chip is still in tact. I ordered a new casing but can't seem to remove a small bit of plastic holding the old one off. (See pics below). Took the screw holding it on.

Any ideas on how to remove it?

1626996660523.png
1626996688746.png

I'm not sure how those are supposed to work, but if you feel like an upgrade, I know a guy...
I’ve got two and I’ll never have a broken key fob case again thanks to that “guy”

A hammer?
First thing I tried, then went to tiny flathead
View attachment 2738794
The T part black part stays with the key and the outer shell should come off.
Ah thanks for letting me know before I hammered the T part into a blob.

Any recommendations on ways to get the pieces separated? Figure they have been together for many years and are putting up a good fight before divorcing.

It’s as if someone is getting a cut….

Who is getting a cut other than yotamd? Not sure what you are saying. You don't want a forum sponsor to make money?

Who is getting a cut other than yotamd? Not sure what you are saying. You don't want a forum sponsor to make money?
I have 4 keys from yotaMD, have met him in person a few times, and he’s a great part of our community.

i don’t want anything with your *uzj100* “brand” on it. No pins. No keys. No calendars. No trips either.

I have 4 keys from yotaMD, have met him in person a few times, and he’s a great part of our community.

i don’t want anything with your *uzj100* “brand” on it. No pins. No keys. No calendars. No trips either.

Dude, it's not MY brand on it. yotaMD is running this deal. I'm just posting about it if anyone is interested. Geez.

Looks two jokes/puns spun out of control ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom