For Sale New amber or red Koito body reflectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you’ve got more coming count me in for 4 red. Thanks for doing all the leg work to get these in - I’ve found some of these in Japan but like @Indygbd mentioned they're usually well over $100 a pair and shipping isn’t cheap either.
Yeah, I found that out as well and I didn't want to pay those prices myself for my rig so that is why I went on the deep hunt for a cheaper source. I'll post up when I know exactly when these will be stateside and ready for shipping :).

@ edmond4822 ,

Edmond, you are such a joker. Sadly with all the stuff I keep buying for these old girls, I may have to skip Christmas or live at the pawn shop !

Seriously, after cleaning and carefully blasting the old reflectors, these new ones still far outshine the old. And like everything else, while barely available today, they will undoubtedly disappear in the future. That's my excuse anyway and I'm stickin' to it !

Late to the party but I‘d take 2 of the amber and 2 of the red.

So for discussion purposes, my ‘63 (early) FJ45 SWB fixed top has holes on each side of the bed, front, middle and rear. My knowledge of modern truck bed reflectors is amber toward the front, red at the rear. Not sure what’s up with middle. The holes I have are 3 in a triangle pattern. So if stock (I have no idea) are there replacements for these? I don’t have measurements yet, easy to get if there was a stock version of this type. I can easily fill those holes and go with the two hole versions in this thread. Thoughts?

Late to the party but I‘d take 2 of the amber and 2 of the red.

So for discussion purposes, my ‘63 (early) FJ45 SWB fixed top has holes on each side of the bed, front, middle and rear. My knowledge of modern truck bed reflectors is amber toward the front, red at the rear. Not sure what’s up with middle. The holes I have are 3 in a triangle pattern. So if stock (I have no idea) are there replacements for these? I don’t have measurements yet, easy to get if there was a stock version of this type. I can easily fill those holes and go with the two hole versions in this thread. Thoughts?
I’ve never seen a stock three-holer FWIW. :meh:

Bump, still have 5 new amber reflectors. :)

Last edited:
I need two of the amber and two of the red. Not sure on status of red ones though. If forthcoming soon, I’ll wait till then, otherwise I can go with the ambers now. Let me know preference and PayPal?

I need two of the amber and two of the red. Not sure on status of red ones though. If forthcoming soon, I’ll wait till then, otherwise I can go with the ambers now. Let me know preference and PayPal?
The reds finally arrived at my supplier's depot and are about to make their way across the ocean :bounce2: . As far as I can tell this will be my last shipment of the red reflectors. I was told I got whatever was left...

😃 Well if you will please hold two ambers and when the reds show send two along with them. I can pay now if you’d like.

😃 Well if you will please hold two ambers and when the reds show send two along with them. I can pay now if you’d like.
I am putting the ambers in a box right now for you. PM'd you.

Chase,

Just saw this. Re-affirming my request for 4 RED ones.

Thx.
Yup, I have you down for 4 :) . Glad these are finally on the move. I was starting to get worried I would get word that they were unable to ultimately get them to me, but thankfully they are on their way.

If you’ve got more coming count me in for 4 red. Thanks for doing all the leg work to get these in - I’ve found some of these in Japan but like @Indygbd mentioned they're usually well over $100 a pair and shipping isn’t cheap either.
Confirming 4 red for me too - thanks again hopefully they don’t fall off the ship ;) let me know when you need payment

4 red if you still have any, thanks

or 2 or the 3 left

Got these bad boys today, serious reflectors! Ok, now that I have them in hand, where you folks mounting them? I was thinking on the sides of my 45 SWB bed, amber up front and red at back, both towards the top rail. Anybody have insight they can share?
97D71E01-8838-4915-9D71-2BB737D85302.jpeg

Ads show red placement, but nothing for ambers.
58A1158F-FD23-4137-AB7A-310B05B45908.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom