SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wat I be doin now?
Casey made a suggestion to bring copies of the TT Magazine and get Gabe to sign it. I said to get you to also sign it since your photo was the article cover.

If any Cruiser heads on the waiting list want to go, I may not able to attend due to work and keeping my customers happy. Or I’ll show at the last minute but I don’t want my registration to go to waste. I’m bummed 🙁

I’ll donate my registration funds as well if that’s OK with those who manage the event. That should make it an easier spot to fill. I’m super bummed I was looking forward to meeting you guys. I’ll definitely see you next year

Any of y'all hooligans got a recommendation for a portable air compressor I can pick up before I head that way that won't break the bank?

Any of y'all hooligans got a recommendation for a portable air compressor I can pick up before I head that way that won't break the bank?
That HF special

Smittybilt 2781 works fairly well. Puma PD1006 is a work horse, but twice the cost.

I've got the bigger of the smittybuilt ones. No complaints. I think I got it from 4WP during one of their sales.

The puma is a buy once, cry once kind of deal. Filling up 4x 37s before the first 33 is done with one of the little compressors is kinda nice.

If you are bringing kids to SAS 5 would you please send me a PM with gender and age please?
Thanks, Casey..

Just throwing this out there I have several parts left over from under the hood of an LS swap on an FJ 62 if anyone is in need of anything message me and I’ll see if I’ve got what you need. Also several spare accessories such as Belts plugs wires (tune up parts) that I carried on the trails with me also need to get rid of
Depending on what it is I’ll willing To deliver to SAS5

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there I have several parts left over from under the hood of an LS swap on an FJ 62 if anyone is in need of anything message me and I’ll see if I’ve got what you need. Also several spare accessories such as Belts plugs wires (tune up parts) that I carried on the trails with me also need to get rid of
I'm in need of a power steering pump, if you didn't use the 62's on the LS swap.

Looks like I may also be in need of somewhere to store my LC75 for about a month, close to Ouray if someone has a location that I could leave the vehicle parked until Labor Day weekend.

I have a bunch of 2f emissions parts that I'd be happy bring if anyone is looking for that sort of stuff.
Basically any part that isnt needed on a desmogged 2f is available. (a friend is swapping my old drivetrain into his 55)

I'm in need of a power steering pump, if you didn't use the 62's on the LS swap.

Looks like I may also be in need of somewhere to store my LC75 for about a month, close to Ouray if someone has a location that I could leave the vehicle parked until Labor Day weekend.
I’ll look and see if I still have it.

in Colorado?
I have a bunch of 2f emissions parts that I'd be happy bring if anyone is looking for that sort of stuff.
Basically any part that isnt needed on a desmogged 2f is available. (a friend is swapping my old drivetrain into his 55)
I have a buddy who needs emissions parts for his 60. It was desmogged and has to reverse it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom