100 and 200 Series Exclusive Event: Cruisers on the Rocks October 21-24 Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey that will be blast too! I'd love to see Max wrap up the championship early at COTA😎
Wow youre such a big F1 fan bro. Wonder who got you into it!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wow youre such a big F1 fan bro. Wonder who got you into it!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Well actually it was Netflix that introduced me back in 2019 with the first season of Drive to Survive, but you and @Sargy have kept me in it that's for sure! You guys could probably have your own show on F1TV😎

Well actually it was Netflix that introduced me back in 2019 with the first season of Drive to Survive, but you and @Sargy have kept me in it that's for sure! You guys could probably have your own show on F1TV😎
I'm down, @Sargy lets start a podcast or a youtube channel

🚨UPDATE🚨

We are down to about 5 spots left. If you’ve been waiting to register now is the time. Register at cruisersontherocks.com before it’s too late!!!

Signed up! 👍🏻

Thanks for setting up something like this a tad bit closer to the east coast 😬
Awesome! It's gonna be a great time!

Thanks for doing this Lee! I can’t imagine how much work goes into planning an event like this!

For those that have been to Windrock, how limited are the trail options for a mildly lifted 100 on 33s without sliders?

For those that have been to Windrock, how limited are the trail options for a mildly lifted 100 on 33s without sliders?
You can do most likely do green trails with no issue, but what fun is that. I would highly recommend sliders, bite the bullet now for peace of mind. It’s a sound investment.

You can do most likely do green trails with no issue, but what fun is that. I would highly recommend sliders, bite the bullet now for peace of mind. It’s a sound investment.

I already had a set of MTs, but sold them last year because they never got used. :bang: Thanks for the perspective @sammybones

Sliders pay for themselves many times over. After doing tire upgrade, sliders would be a good next upgrade

Sliders pay for themselves many times over. After doing tire upgrade, sliders would be a good next upgrade
Only need to use them once to get your moneys worth!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom