Parting Out 99 Landcruiser White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm assuming you sold the entire airbox assembly already. I noted someone asked for it early on, but figured I'd double check vs. weeding through the 18 pages.
Yeah the entire air intake assembly is gone.

I don't know if I missed it but here goes....Do you have the rear air damn, if so, condition/price?
Thanks up front

Do you mind send me a picture of the part you are looking for? Thanks

Any chance you have the right front fender and blinker assembly, also need hood with hinges and right side headlight assembly..additionally bumper cover with right light assembly/ foglights.. if you have all of this or part kindly let me know. I am in Arlington and I need to locate these parts pretty quick.

Hey Ranma21,
Looking for replacement headlights and marker lights for 2000 LC. Do you stock the DEPO units, and if so cost shipped to 59901. Thanks

Any chance you have the right front fender and blinker assembly, also need hood with hinges and right side headlight assembly..additionally bumper cover with right light assembly/ foglights.. if you have all of this or part kindly let me know. I am in Arlington and I need to locate these parts pretty quick.

Hi, all front ends parts are gone. I do stock new Depo glass headlamp, OE Toyota Koito clear corners, I may have a set of fog lamps off a 2005, and should have both hood hinges. I will double check and get back to you.

Hey Ranma21,
Looking for replacement headlights and marker lights for 2000 LC. Do you stock the DEPO units, and if so cost shipped to 59901. Thanks

Yes have Depo unit and OE Toyota Koito clear corner in stock. Sent you a PM.

Hiya, I'm looking for three things, and I wonder if you have them and the cost to ship down the road to 78759:
1. The tailgate badging: V8 Toyota Land Cruiser
2. The cup holder for the rear seat in the center console--specifically, the internals. Mine doesn't hold together properly anymore.
3. The driver door window switch/door lock unit. Mine is glitchy.

Thank you,
Mark

Hiya, I'm looking for three things, and I wonder if you have them and the cost to ship down the road to 78759:
1. The tailgate badging: V8 Toyota Land Cruiser
2. The cup holder for the rear seat in the center console--specifically, the internals. Mine doesn't hold together properly anymore.
3. The driver door window switch/door lock unit. Mine is glitchy.

Thank you,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I do have the master window switch, the rest gone.

Thanks
Ian

Looking for third row seats with all associated seatbelts and mounting hardware?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom