For Sale Sacramento Ca 80 series frame and body panels cuts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alex79

SILVER Star
Threads
I have few rust free 80 series frames i can cut. Any one looking for the shock towers or other brackets? I will have a complete frame with clean title soon as well.
If interested send me direct message.
Frame cuts as well as body cuts for common rust areas. Bottom of the quarter panels , rockers rear portion and front floor drivers and passengers sides.
Some are standard cuts and ready to ship i have few i can cut as needed. Contact me directly for details.

067BB452-3952-46E5-911D-304A39B8A02B.jpeg

Last edited:
still have few frames i can cut.

Frame cuts as well as body cuts for common rust areas. Bottom of the quarter panels , rockers rear portion and front floor drivers and passengers sides.
Some are standard cuts and ready to ship i have few i can cut as needed. Contact me directly for details.

More available
Hi, I need a rear crossmember frame cut (rear bumper) and a passenger side rear lower quarter cut behind the rear bumper, including the wheel well bumper end screw holes. How much shipped to 20854?

Hi, I need a rear crossmember frame cut (rear bumper) and a passenger side rear lower quarter cut behind the rear bumper, including the wheel well bumper end screw holes. How much shipped to 20854?
send you dm.

bump
i have few rocker panels , some quorter panel cuts and drivers and passenger floor cuts available.

Do you have any white body panels looming for an 80 driver door in white and a 80 rear hatch
Thanks
Tommy

Looking for a rear hatch to fit a 96, at least top and preferably bottom as well. Maroon would be a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom