SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m sorry to inform you guys but there has been a death in the Land Cruiser family

Apparently the humans involved are ok?
What were the circumstances? Anything for us to learn?

And the shotgun seat is open in my LX if you need a spot for SAS…

Yes, chicken had a cut paw. Me and my buddy got out with out a scratch. Not bad for sliding upside down over 3 lanes of traffic with no seatbelt!! Thanks for asking
Holy crap man! I’m glad y’all are all ok!

And the shotgun seat is open in my LX if you need a spot fo

And the shotgun seat is open in my LX if you need a spot for SAS…
Thanks for the shotgun offer brother. I appreciate that. I’m hoping to duck tape and bubble gum my other LX 450 together real quick. I’m going to have to hurry up and do an engine swap to make it with you guys

Thanks for the shotgun offer brother. I appreciate that. I’m hoping to duck tape and bubble gum my other LX 450 together real quick. I’m going to have to hurry up and do an engine swap to make it with you guys

F4E5B97E-59D8-4F9A-8E45-B43D9AD69EFB.jpeg

E5AA118C-69BA-4263-853B-55E223912260.jpeg

E99FE215-2119-4BE0-89DA-3A48EF43B05F.jpeg

F0DBAC32-05F6-4752-9563-8D1C76805DC0.png

Your first long shakedown run should be on your way to Ouray. Come out to the shop before hand and I will be happy to help sort anything you need for the Texas Convoy. One thing we will never let happen is leaving someone behind. The "unofficial theme" of all our Cruiser adventures is Ohana. That means family and no one gets left behind. Looking forward to seeing all of my family very soon.
Casey..

Your first long shakedown run should be on your way to Ouray. Come out to the shop before hand and I will be happy to help sort anything you need for the Texas Convoy. One thing we will never let happen is leaving someone behind. The "unofficial theme" of all our Cruiser adventures is Ohana. That means family and no one gets left behind. Looking forward to seeing all of my family very soon.
Casey..
Damn straight. I’m happy to help as well and cant wait to see everyone again. What a great community we have.

Casey..
You, sir, are a great man. Very happy to call you a true friend!

DJ when you plan on heading down?

I'm currently in Austin for the summer. My dad will probably be heading down on Sunday with his cruiser.
Holy crap…. You’re an hour at the most from my place. You need to come hang out at the shop when you have some free time

Holy crap…. You’re an hour at the most from my place. You need to come hang out at the shop when you have some free time

Not TX, unfortunately. Austin CO, about an hour outside of Ouray. Would love to stop by one day, though!

Not TX, unfortunately. Austin CO, about an hour outside of Ouray. Would love to stop by one day, though!
Ha. Man is my geography off. Thanks for clarifying. As you already know…you’re in a pretty good place for the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom