Pig Picture Album (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just put Bowfin's rack on it... I like it a lot! Perfect fit.. Thanks Patrick
rack 1.jpg
rack 3.jpg
rack 4.jpg
rack 5.jpg
rack 6.jpg

Newbury Park! I live in Conejo Valley!

That rack looks killer. I looks like it breaks down so nicely to be able to store when not in use. Barely taking up any garage space! Nice!

Newbury Park! I live in Conejo Valley!

That rack looks killer. I looks like it breaks down so nicely to be able to store when not in use. Barely taking up any garage space! Nice!
Thanks for the positive comment.
The truck spent it's first 42 years out in Cali and Arizona... The previous owner, Seabeejon, took it thru some trails 2010-2019(?). Either he or an unk PO had visited Conejo Valley.. He listed it on CL while I was in attendance at PP2019 (driving a F-250). Mel lowe (aka cruiserjunktion) turned me on to it and I bought it sight unseen. Got lucky. PO had taken care of it albeit it was a non-runner (carb) and non-driver (front end) when I got it.. It's a keeper. I had seen one of Patrick's racks on a 55 when I was at PP2019 and it was just a matter of being patient and waiting for my $$'s to match up w his inventory. One person installed in about two hours taking my time.. perfect fit. Clears my standard garage height with plenty of room to spare..and I'm running 33's w a mild lift. Super sturdy..well designed.. Kudos to Bowfin Cruisers.. One of the neat things about this 77 is it has the original dealer installed Clardy A/C system complete w a rear unit as well... WORKING.. I drove it up to Carolina Relic Run in April, 1000 mile trip, and the truck ran great.. Those pics from PP2021 are awesome..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom