200 series picture thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LCDC 2.o throwbacks...

i-P4hQsh9-X2.jpg

i-qBn9dwJ-X2.jpg

i-S6F6K6z-X2.jpg

i-XFr6VPH-X2.jpg

i-zL4z9fZ-X2.jpg

@kreiten The question is how many of these members are still active on the forum and/or owners of Cruisers?

@kreiten The question is how many of these members are still active on the forum and/or owners of Cruisers?
almost all of them are still active and own Cruisers... LCDC 1.o was @Willy beamin @BTUMAN @Atwalz @codyaustin5 @Canyonero @steenh @619TOY @kreiten Those were the 8 200's for year one, the OG's:) We also had my Brother Jay in a Tacoma and an 80 and a 100 series in our convoy. I think all of the 8 are still on MUD and pretty sure all own Cruiser's of some sort, I know Greg (Canyonero) sold his 200 but think he still has a GX460, not sure if @619TOY still has his rig or not... I still remember reading MUD one night and someone had posted "let's all meet in Colorado" I walked out into the kitchen and asked my wife Erica "do ya wanna head to Colorado and meet some Cruiserheads?" She responded "sure sounds like fun, we're in" and that was that:)

almost all of them are still active and own Cruisers... LCDC 1.o was @Willy beamin @BTUMAN @Atwalz @codyaustin5 @Canyonero @steenh @619TOY @kreiten Those were the 8 200's for year one, the OG's:) We also had my Brother Jay in a Tacoma and an 80 and a 100 series in our convoy. I think all of the 8 are still on MUD and pretty sure all own Cruiser's of some sort, I know Greg (Canyonero) sold his 200 but think he still has a GX460, not sure if @619TOY still has his rig or not... I still remember reading MUD one night and someone had posted "let's all meet in Colorado" I walked out into the kitchen and asked my wife Erica "do ya wanna head to Colorado and meet some Cruiserheads?" She responded "sure sounds like fun, we're in" and that was that:)
Still here, still wheelin’, still have the 200. We just have a lot going on and don’t post as much as we’d like. We were at LCDC 5 and loved it (almost) as much as being one of the bold few to let our pretty new at the time Land Cruisers be Land Cruisers :beer:

In Flagstaff, happened upon a nice 60

20210612_084838.jpg

I had the 100 for year one (called 200s in Ouray at the time). I have since sold it and got a 200.

DSC_0072 edit a.jpg

DSC_0074 edit a.jpg

DSC_0075 edit a.jpg

Collected some mud and pinstripes today...

1H6MlHh.jpg

QTnUxlP.jpg

dqvEByZ.jpg

Too early in the season, Haggerman was still impassable with drifted snow.
I figured, I’m on the frying pan side… last time I was up there the road had been cleared(to Ivanhoe) but the gate was still shut… thanks for the tip!

Great pics Kreiten - what lens are you shooting with in the narrow DoF shots?
Thanks for the props, 70-200mm F2.8 It's one of my favorite lenses, I also really like the 50mm F1.4 but I don't use it nearly as much as the big ol trusty 70-200

70-200mm F2.8 is a must have lens IMHO.

Ooo, show us more of that rear bumper.

The trail back to the road from one of the lakes we visited yesterday:

That small mud pit was slicker than ice on the bottom. Barely got through on the way in, but I also didn't bother airing down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom