Hate your clock? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outsane

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
solvefunction.com
Making some options to replace it

Ultragauge

1 or 2 usb outlets
20210518_230137.jpg

Snake eyes not included

Ram mount
20210520_184207.jpg

Also going to do a cig lighter port so you can install the Blue Sea temp gauge that uses this mount

There is also an ask for an Analog clock for those who want to class it up a bit.

Making some options to replace it

Ultragauge

1 or 2 usb outletsView attachment 2679708

Snake eyes not included

Ram mount
View attachment 2679711

Also going to do a cig lighter port so you can install the Blue Sea temp gauge that uses this mount

There is also an ask for an Analog clock for those who want to class it up a bit.

Glad you liked my Idea! Is the Ram Mount Ready?!

I love my oem clock.......

Weird timing…I just VHB taped a ram ball to mine so I could mount my Garmin overlander gps…
018FC9D9-2E7A-497B-B6AD-C84839D0E595.jpeg

@Fosters that can work too..there are always lots of ways to cross a river.

Going to have a hole in mine so you can hide the power cable behind the Dash and use the power from the clock.
Don’t misunderstand…your method is far more elegant and will very likely be a purchase for me…really digging some of your products and anticipate making an order this weekend

Don’t misunderstand…your method is far more elegant and will very likely be a purchase for me…really digging some of your products and anticipate making an order this weekend
Thank you!

The Garmin looks like it's a good sized device.

Thanks, Sent you an email. Can you reply and let me know I ordered the Magnetic mount, but i may want to go to the Ram mount to use with my Swithc Pro instead of the ultragauge.

Kind of wish washy as to wheter to put the Ultragauge on my a-pillar and pu tthe switchpro where the clock is or Vice-Versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom