SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (6 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well took the Cruiser on it's first official shake down run yesterday. A good hour run up to our annual crawfish boil. Everything ran good. For some reason something made me think about the SAS family while feasting. Don't know what it was. 🍻

20210515_215455.jpg

Well took the Cruiser on it's first official shake down run yesterday. A good hour run up to our annual crawfish boil. Everything ran good. For some reason something made me think about the SAS family while feasting. Don't know what it was. 🍻

View attachment 2675476
Do we get pics of your Cruiser too, Jarrod? Please :steer:

First time since I flopped it that I got to drive it with a windshield. Going to miss the 80s blow hair styles it gave me.

Don't worry, you will still have Zac for that.

So much more to go

Is anyone planning to, or want to visit Moab before heading to Ouray? Right now I’m planning on making it to SLC on July 26th to finally visit THE museum on the 27th. That puts me being in Moab about 4days (July 28th- Aug 1st).

This is my tentative travel route out there and back:

E566A97C-74E4-43F7-85A9-57D2C4D760E9.jpeg

Is anyone planning to, or want to visit Moab before heading to Ouray? Right now I’m planning on making it to SLC on July 26th to finally visit THE museum on the 27th. That puts me being in Moab about 4days (July 28th- Aug 1st).

This is my tentative travel route out there and back:

View attachment 2682076

I'm about 2.5 hrs outside of Moab for my new job. I would be down to meet Thursday night and spend the weekend in Moab before heading to Ouray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom