Where to get good deals on Toyota Factory Extended Warranty? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The extended warranty is from Toyota. If the service manager won't honor it, call Toyota. Hopefully you'll never need that warranty but getting the problem resolved now may save you (& others) problems later.

Bringing up an old thread. We purchased a 2018 200 series with just over 15k miles, but with a BUNCH of aftermarket add ons. i.e. bumpers, lift, UCAs, dual battery system, etc. Anyone able to still get an extended warranty even with this type of configuration? Still debating with myself whether to try to purchase or not and was just pinging everyone to see if they had already "walked this path".
Thanks!

Toby at Shreveport Lexus use to be a good source, he's still there, but I've not gotten a response from two recent inquiries. Not sure if the Toyota Platinum warranty is valid for either Lexus or Toyota. Might be worth a call.

FWIW, both Jennifer Taylor and Jerry Johnson are still actively selling Toyota Financial Service extended warranties. A friend just received hers from Jerry for her RAV4, and I received mine for my 2021 200 series from Jennifer. Paperwork just came in the mail. What a painless way to get extended care.

Bumping this thread to let everyone know that Toby Rivers has moved on, and Casey is the new man for extended warranties!

Very easy process, and his prices were better than all the others mentioned earlier.

Casey McGrew
Finance Manager
Lexus of Shreveport-Bossier City
Office - (318)-741-1578
casey.mcgrew@harveyautos.com

Thank you! Only have five months left on my factory and want to start shopping for extended. Happy to see a LA dealer pop up here.

Bumping this thread to let everyone know that Toby Rivers has moved on, and Casey is the new man for extended warranties!

Very easy process, and his prices were better than all the others mentioned earlier.

Casey McGrew
Finance Manager
Lexus of Shreveport-Bossier City
Office - (318)-741-1578
casey.mcgrew@harveyautos.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom