PDX Oregon - Cruiser Mechanic Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

As the title says, I’m looking for recommendations to get some work done on my FZJ. I used to use Willamette Blvd Service Center

Who do you trust?

Thanks!

Hey all,

As the title says, I’m looking for recommendations to get some work done on my FZJ. I used to use Willamette Blvd Service Center

Who do you trust?

Thanks!
You do know he is just moving

I am in Vancouver and I have a Toyota mechanic who my family has used for over a decade on all of our various Toyotas we’ve owned. He personally owns an FZJ80 and he really knows what he’s doing when it comes to 80’s. He’s done most all of the work on my 80 since I’ve owned it.

He owns a shop and it’s called Ron’s Auto & RV. It’s in Orchards, Vancouver off of Fourth Plain Blvrd. His name is Ryan Syring.

There is another Toyota mechanic there who has also worked on my LC (he did my heater core & fixed my oil leaks). He is GREAT as well. His name is Anousith – and he also personally owns and drives an FZJ80.

Ron’s is the friendliest shop around – their customer service is fantastic. Always a pleasant experience taking my rig there.

I’m actually taking my rig in there in early June to have some things done on it.

If you’re in Oregon then the downside to coming to Vancouver is paying our sales tax…

I’ve also used Land Cruiser NW once – they installed my ARB front bumper last year. They were very nice and I had no problems with them. They seem very knowledgable about Cruisers.

I’ve heard good things about Willamette Blvrd Station but I have never been able to find their info or phone number online. I have heard from people that they closed and don’t take clients anymore.

Anyways, I hope this helps!

Land cruiser Specialties in Oregon City. He knows 80 series and does quality work. Just picked up a front axle/birfield for my 92 him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom