SOLD WI - Corrugated Hardtop Sides with Glass (Sell or Trade) Price Drop 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Good sides with glass. A few rust issues on the top flat side of one where it meets the fiberglass. The other is pretty clean.

$400 plus shipping for the pair. I can probably get these delivered to you pretty cheap if you live near a big city.

20210313_210136.jpg

20210313_210150.jpg

20210313_210202.jpg

20210313_210209.jpg

20210313_210215.jpg

Last edited:
More

20210313_210240.jpg

20210313_210247.jpg

Bump....or trade/partial trade.

Looking for the following items:
  • Lift up hatch, complete, surface rust ok, Rot NOT ok.
  • Pair of good rear 1/2 doors, surface rust ok, Rot NOT ok.
  • Complete front folding OEM bench seat in good condition

Last edited:
Bump

Bump

bump

I have one but it’s missing interior handles. But I’m interested in yours maybe we can work something out.
When you have a minute PM me with some pics of what you have. My friend can deliver these to you and bring yours back to me so the shipping costs will be cheap. If what you have is nice, let's see what we could work out.

Thanks

When you have a minute PM me with some pics of what you have. My friend can deliver these to you and bring yours back to me so the shipping costs will be cheap. If what you have is nice, let's see what we could work out.

Thanks
Ok I’m back at the shop in the morning and I’ll shoot you some. Looking for anything else?

These are hard to find ,,,,,I have had 3 cruisers with this top. ,,,Still have one that I will sell soon....
1619837658086.png

Last edited:
Give these a good home, possible cheap delivery if you live by a big city

Spaced this. Here’s what I have. I don’t know if that truck is coming thru ABQ or what kind of deal you wanted to work. But this is what I had. Missing the interior handle. New exterior handle I had in a bag.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Spaced this. Here’s what I have. I don’t know if that truck is coming thru ABQ or what kind of deal you wanted to work. But this is what I had. Missing the interior handle. New exterior handle I had in a bag.

View attachment 2712120

View attachment 2712122

View attachment 2712124

View attachment 2712125

View attachment 2712126
Thanks for the pics and the door looks nice. Transportation is on hold for a couple months now as the factory just shut down so no runs are being scheduled. We can discuss again when the factory resumes business and deliveries resume.

Thanks for the pics and the door looks nice. Transportation is on hold for a couple months now as the factory just shut down so no runs are being scheduled. We can discuss again when the factory resumes business and deliveries resume.
Sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom