Alive? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure how many active members there are along the rt 2 corridor, southern VT or western MA, western NH... esp w the pandemic still on-going...
Propose a trip or meetup point and go from there.

Hi, I'm in Vt. I've been on mud 15 years and just saw this forum for the first time today!

Its
Hi, I'm in Vt. I've been on mud 15 years and just saw this forum for the first time today!

This forum isn't really that well established. Just focused around family and camping oriented gatherings... but obviously this isn't the greatest time given the pandemic.

It'll be great once we're out of the woods on the other end of the pandemic. I'd like to meet some other people that like these hobbies.

Just discovered this today. Nice to find some LC lovers here on east coast. Was in Cali before. Does anyone here have a good LC suspension shop out this way?

Hey hey, been a lurker here for years, finally got a '13 LX last spring. Located in the Burlington, VT area. Very much looking forward to connecting with some folks this summer (🤞)

I did for a very long time...a few guys that I work with here do. I need to shes some lbs. my grandparents lived right near Church at San Onofre that was my spot.
I used to surf Sano all the time. Haven't surfed in Mass much. Just found a mechanic in Medford that was knowledgeable of Toyota suspensions/lifts. I'm about to pull the plug on some work on the Lexi. TIme to get her ready for 300K miles.

Tickets to a event in Southern VT/ Northern mass.

"Open to the public 4x4 off roading event! Includes two days of guided trail runs on private properties. This is a FUNDRAISER! All proceeds to benefit the NEA4WD's Land Fund. Any extra donations are welcomed. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom