Camp Trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

and for Ali, here's the carpet...:grinpimp:

20210403_090925.jpg

The Austin Powers in me is quite happy! Shaggadelic baby....

looks perfect for you! :grinpimp:

SEND it !!!! Congrats Grant, nice purchase and looks like in good shape.

Looks like it’s in very good shape! How old is it? I am not familiar with the pop-up mechanism - how does that work? Maybe another picture sometime with the top up? Does that get you another 12 - 18 inches of headroom? Looks great!

Somehow i didn’t take exterior pics with it up🤨 It’s got decent headroom opened up.
Plan is to put it on the dodge, it weights about 900lbs less that the current appropriate version for the dodge, is 10” narrower and cost me 1000% less.
Scout n Mr. Kitty appear to approve.
9EB42FAD-80BA-45B8-9F14-BCB87EDF6EA5.jpeg
6150F620-5E13-4865-BD3C-CDFF04B52AFE.jpeg

It’s a 1991, was on a rig with 450000 miles and shows the guy took preventive maintenance seriously

Somehow i didn’t take exterior pics with it up🤨 It’s got decent headroom opened up.
Plan is to put it on the dodge, it weights about 900lbs less that the current appropriate version for the dodge, is 10” narrower and cost me 1000% less.
Scout n Mr. Kitty appear to approve.View attachment 2656974View attachment 2656975
It’s a 1991, was on a rig with 450000 miles and shows the guy took preventive maintenance seriously
That is a very good solution to camping with minimal weight. I had a pop up truck camper very much like that. Wish I still had it. Easy to take out of pickup bed when you need a truck bed for truck type chores. Pet approval is important!!!

That is a very good solution to camping with minimal weight. I had a pop up truck camper very much like that. Wish I still had it. Easy to take out of pickup bed when you need a truck bed for truck type chores. Pet approval is important!!!
Thanks, Jeff! Agreed, I shoulda just done this to start with. Test fit complete, now lots of little stuff like extending the trailer’s hitch, mounting platform and AC.
All that rain and no leaks I can find.
Looks like it’s supposed to be on there
BE15BB88-3FED-4B2E-9FFB-D41C81A50C7F.jpeg

Thanks, Jeff! Agreed, I shoulda just done this to start with. Test fit complete, now lots of little stuff like extending the trailer’s hitch, mounting platform and AC.
All that rain and no leaks I can find.
Looks like it’s supposed to be on there
View attachment 2665335
Great setup. Watch out with those manual cranking jack stands. Why , you ask? I was cranking mine up after loading ours in to the back of our truck. I was cranking hard and fast when the crank tool came off the jack head and it found my front tooth!! Before I knew what had hit me, I had a nice chip in my top front tooth. The dentist loved that story. I always made sure my head was nowhere near that area, from then on.:hillbilly::rofl:

Great setup. Watch out with those manual cranking jack stands. Why , you ask? I was cranking mine up after loading ours in to the back of our truck. I was cranking hard and fast when the crank tool came off the jack head and it found my front tooth!! Before I knew what had hit me, I had a nice chip in my top front tooth. The dentist loved that story. I always made sure my head was nowhere near that area, from then on.:hillbilly::rofl:
That’s totally something I would do too 🤨
Fortunately or unfortunately these mechanisms are kinda rough, I take it pretty easy on them to squeak as much life outta them as I can

We like our Casita trailer. Ours is a 17 ft but you can get them in 13 ft as well. Scamp is basically the same. They're lightweight and easy to tow.

View attachment 2631920
I’d sure like to bend your ear about the Casita some time. We’ve been eyeing a Heritage.

I just can’t leave well enough alone… flip pak

4B36F1AA-AC65-45FA-9AE2-BF6EF57334B8.jpeg
60926A7C-9882-48FE-8289-0C0B755B7136.jpeg

Super Sweet dude!!! Did you already sell the other one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom