What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:hmm: :banana: :D

IMG_1810.JPG

@Gretsch, where did you get that fuse block? Did it come with the relay bracket? It has a "+" bus?

Fuse block was just an Amazon purchase and wasn't part of the kit. Has positive and negative bus on it:

Amazon product ASIN B07HDYQMB5

I don't know how reliable or well made it is but has served me since 2018/2019 so no complaints. Relay bracket was just a piece of scrap bracket I found. Fashioned into a bracket for the relays. The fuse block is mounted on some angle brackets cut to length and painted. I posted about how I did it earlier in this thread, but can't put my hands on the post right now. I'll edit this post if I find it. HTH.

Last edited:
Fuse block was just an Amazon purchase and wasn't part of the kit. Has positive and negative bus on it:

Amazon product ASIN B07HDYQMB5
I don't know how reliable or well made it is but has served me since 2018/2019 so no complaints. Relay bracket was just a piece of scrap bracket I found. Fashioned into a bracket for the relays. The fuse block is mounted on some angle brackets cut to length and painted. I posted about how I did it earlier in this thread, but can't put my hands on the post right now. I'll edit this post if I find it. HTH.
Thanks 😊👍

Just playing with the electronics. Got the head unit set up and some silly switches for fog lights and fuel pump using @ChaserFJ60 insert.

IMG_20210417_195456350.jpg

i have had trouble keeping my heater valve off during the summer. i changed the valve thinking that would solve it... it didn't......
while doing the wiring for the TT bezel..i noticed this clamp hanging from the blue heater cable housing... it fell apart on me when i grabbed it...
anybody knows if these are still available?
View attachment 2403212View attachment 2403213

I was able to remove one without destroying it. PM me with your mailing address and I'll send it to you today.

Just an FYI....
After looking for other OEM parts I found the actual part number for this clip......

1619132185019.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom