How many triple locked 100's here? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@trdcorolla My '98 LX has the rear locker light blank on the dash. From a safety stand point, I think that is all that is necessary since the front cannot be on without the rear (using OE dial). I had intended on getting that light indicator to work but really never needed it with the OE dial.

Maybe '00-'02 give up that rear locker light on the cluster for ATRAC or something?

I've got the rear locker light in the dash, just haven't wired it yet. I agree with hoser, that's all you need to know the knob has been turned. Doesn't really matter if it was turned one click or two, you can look at the switch to confirm where it's at after seeing the dash light is on.

I think @hoser is right, maybe the 00-02 LX's lost the rear locker light when they added ATRAC, I don't see it on mine, only the center diff locked light is on my dash. I never thought one light will be enough, let me see if I can find a single LED locked light that'll fit, thanks!

No light needed- You'll know when its locked.

No light needed- You'll know when its locked.
Yeah, it's not really for me per say, it's more for others who'll drive my 100. Easier to explain don't touch this knob and this button (center diff lock) and there should be no lights here and there. I won't clog up this thread an i'll post more questions in another thread, thanks everyone!

Yeah, it's not really for me per say, it's more for others who'll drive my 100. Easier to explain don't touch this knob and this button (center diff lock) and there should be no lights here and there. I won't clog up this thread an i'll post more questions in another thread, thanks everyone!

Me pointing to CDL button, quizzing my fiancee: "And what does this button do?"
Fiancee: "We don't touch it!".

Offroad is a different story.

This really made me LOL. So for my front locker, I installed a switch and light overhead. I made sure I picked out a flashing red light when it's on, also the blue sea toggle switches take some pretty pronounced finger power to flip on. This is important because my little girl likes to go in there when I'm not looking and press all the buttons.

1618411588370.png

This really made me LOL. So for my front locker, I installed a switch and light overhead. I made sure I picked out a flashing red light when it's on, also the blue sea toggle switches take some pretty pronounced finger power to flip on. This is important because my little girl likes to go in there when I'm not looking and press all the buttons.

View attachment 2645187
Zoom out in that switchplate- looks like a nice set up.

Zoom out in that switchplate- looks like a nice set up.
1618515412770.png

They are all self-explained except the "electronics" that one switch on/off accessories on AUX battery. For example, my driving camera which has a front and rear view camera can be left on indefinitely, or I can switch it off.

View attachment 2646411

They are all self-explained except the "electronics" that one switch on/off accessories on AUX battery. For example, my driving camera which has a front and rear view camera can be left on indefinitely, or I can switch it off.
Very clean- nice work. Thanks for the pic👍

View attachment 2646411

Looks like an airplane.

My '99 LC has the Front Diff Lock indicator already in the combination display, even the bulb was mounted. All that was needed to use it is run a wire from connector C, pin 10 from the back of the dashboard, connect it to ground to light up the indicator:
front_difflock_indicator_LC100_99.jpg

I suspect this was designed in and prepped for the 105 but glad my 100 has it as well, using it now for a Harrop e-locker.

I recently learned that Harrops work as beautifully in reverse as they do going forward. This thing has bailed me out of a couple of bad situations.

I recently learned that Harrops work as beautifully in reverse as they do going forward. This thing has bailed me out of a couple of bad situations.
We are still waiting for pics from your outing last month in CO mountains.

My '99 LC has the Front Diff Lock indicator already in the combination display, even the bulb was mounted. All that was needed to use it is run a wire from connector C, pin 10 from the back of the dashboard, connect it to ground to light up the indicator:View attachment 2761148
I suspect this was designed in and prepped for the 105 but glad my 100 has it as well, using it now for a Harrop e-locker.
Jealous

I have a tripple locked 100, Harrop up front, Factory Rear (99), using the FR-RR Toyota switch. bone stock other then that and tires. Im going to have to investigate that front diff lock light in the dash!

Same thing I told my Wife. And also made a sticker to be sure She didn't forget.

CDL dont touch.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom