Builds Fly By Night (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes! Thank you my good sir. Looks to be plenty of room there to offset the arms ~1”.
Great, I’m follow you...your my R&D dept 🧠🍻

The problem I had was the LR tank. It was too wide for the sway bar. Like a dumb azz I tried to widen the bar, worked good until ten minutes on the rocks at Moab----snap!

Hmmm... that’s going to be interesting then to see if there’s going to be room for the bar and tank on mine. If it’s a no-go there’s still options.
Kinda makes me wonder how long the welded sway bar would have lasted if they were disconnected when off road?

Great, I’m follow you...your my R&D dept 🧠🍻

I think we’re taking turns!

Burned these mounts on and pushed them 1/2” outwards on each side so that now the total spread is ~27-1/2”. The bolt holes are set in line with the axle housing’s welded seam. Whenever I get a sway bar, the arms will have to be re-fabbed with a 1/2” offset.

B842A22F-BDB9-42DA-9E59-DD335F9ECD76.jpeg

EB8FBD91-252F-42C0-9967-E0EBCF8DDBC4.jpeg

Put time in today sandblasting the last sections of frame inaccessible to pneumatic tools. Calling it good. Also finished cleaning the last of the chassis hardware slated for paint. Put some black on the first two items to signify this whole works turning around and beginning to move in the opposite direction. Planning on painting with big boy paint all day tomorrow. Probably gonna be huge picture drop if I’m lucky and everything goes good.

79F364F7-4747-479C-8D3A-0EA78D0BD08E.jpeg

204EA0A2-91CD-4801-94EE-ECF9C541A802.jpeg

Put time in today sandblasting the last sections of frame inaccessible to pneumatic tools. Calling it good. Also finished cleaning the last of the chassis hardware slated for paint. Put some black on the first two items to signify this whole works turning around and beginning to move in the opposite direction. Planning on painting with big boy paint all day tomorrow. Probably gonna be huge picture drop if I’m lucky and everything goes good.

View attachment 2641611

View attachment 2641612
Hope everything goes as planned today!!!

Judging from the driveway pick and the booth, I'd say you have very understanding neighbors. Or you're "that guy." Nice job on the booth...anxious to see everything painted.

His neighbors are cool till we start start playing drums at midnight haha

Man, that’s been awhile ago! That guy moved, some other people moved in, hung around for about 2 years then they moved. Next people that moved in demoed that house and built a mansion. They don’t give a sh*t what I do.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom