ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, just want to try and stay close since the tent is on the trailer. Maybe I can wedge it in down past where we had the tent last time. That skinny end down past the port-a-john.

@jynx you may want to coordinate with @Land Speeder and park next to him. He's probably going to get that first spot next to the ACC group camp area.
Choccolocco-Camp.png

Damn Yankees is the restaurant in Heflin. Dave is the owner. He bought the old Huddle House building and set up shop. Good food. The restaurant has a full bar where he sells beer and liquor. He is the only game in town and is usually pretty busy at night. There is truck and trailer parking behind the restaurant. He is located right off of the exit (Heflin/i20).

There is also an Oreillys auto parts store at this exit. Not much else.

@CSteppe82 are you coming by? We found a Chinese restaurant last time we were there and it was just OK, nothing great. Hopefully we'll have much better weather that won't force us into to town for dinner. November 2019 was pretty chilly and definitely windy up there.

Pretty Chilly... we had frost on the tent!

May should be just about right.

Most definitely. There are at least 3 that I know of coming - though a few years older than yours.
I will do my best to "turn on my filter."

Whomper Jr seat mock-up has begun. May will be here soon...

20210410_192907.jpg

Bump! We're about 3 weeks away. In 2011, we saw the first GX470 off road at GMP, the GXOR Overlord himself, @Vlad
ACCFI-11 (19).JPG

tagging @jvalex for a reminder

Plans changed. Flying in and driving a Jeep to the event.
Get the insurance so when you drop it off with a few pieces in the boot, they don't get too upset...

Anyone tried to get on the Choccolocco Website lately? I was going to check on what the requirement was for RV spots and if we wanted to try and get one for the trailer, what we needed to do, but the site is showing that it can't be reached this morning.

This is the owners cell and also the number listed for the park : 256-365-0311. She states in the recording that she can be reached by text or call at this number

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom