ONSC Other Cars Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going to drop this here while we’re all hanging out in this thread and talking diesels.

3258F31B-5212-4196-AACC-F3521C35448E.jpeg

2C6A54CA-9863-4691-88C0-DFC1EC8E8D36.jpeg

So cool. Couldn't this work in a 100 as well. This is one of my all time favorite engines. The diesel in my 05 benz was bad azz as well. The one in my dad's 08 is too complicated and pulls even harder.

So cool. Couldn't this work in a 100 as well. This is one of my all time favorite engines. The diesel in my 05 benz was bad azz as well. The one in my dad's 08 is too complicated and pulls even harder.

Yeah the 606 is the ultimate mb diesel because a mechanical pump from a 603 will bolt up.

You can get a modified pump from diesel pump uk for a good price, add bigger turbo and tons of power.

Im seriously considering sourcing one for the 80 at some point.

Last edited:
That’s going to be awesome! In for pics too...want to see that combo.

Meanwhile I’m selling two of mine!

That’s going to be awesome! In for pics too...want to see that combo.

Meanwhile I’m selling two of mine!

Damn dude if the tree fiddy doesn't sell by the end of tge week I'd be surprised that is a great price

I like the red! Something about pure function with a splash of color that lights up an engine bay, well done.

Supercharger Challenger sold last Thursday. WhiteSheep started misfiring last Monday. Bought a Honda Civic as a daily driver right now.

20210613_175416.jpg

Supercharger Challenger sold last Thursday. WhiteSheep started misfiring last Monday. Bought a Honda Civic as a daily driver right now.

View attachment 2702848
We had an '09 Si for a while, I still love how that car handled. The K20 sucked to do oil changes on though. Part of the process included removing the passenger side front wheel to get the oil filter.

We had an '09 Si for a while, I still love how that car handled. The K20 sucked to do oil changes on though. Part of the process included removing the passenger side front wheel to get the oil filter.
Yeah my first car was a Civic. First car I bought my wife in the States was a Civic, Now Im a Civic owner again. Its a 5 speed. Gonna have to get use to driving this loose ass clutch. Nothing like the Challenger for sure, but need a daily driver especially since WhiteSheep is acting up.

Local gentleman has donated this to the county, going to pick it up in the morning.

A1D37BC0-A04D-43B9-B159-B51DE06BE291.jpeg
528D2808-6CFA-4277-9209-23EA40F6EB9B.jpeg

Local gentleman has donated this to the county, going to pick it up in the morning.

View attachment 2704664View attachment 2704665
This car was my Dad's first car. He bought his from a preacher and did a mild restoration. It was also the car in his wedding.

I took a ride in one not too different from this one several years ago. I think it was the slowest vehicle I've ever ridden in, but so cool.

Andrea is keeping the diesel jetta as her DD so the SVT focus is getting sold. I was going to use it but the nice seats on the svt model sit a tad too high for my yeti ass so I can't drive it fast at all.

So I found myself something more my size.

Screenshot_20210618-191158_OfferUp.jpg
Screenshot_20210618-191201_OfferUp.jpg
Screenshot_20210618-191205_OfferUp.jpg

Not my first mercedes but my first one newer than 87. Drives nice, is comfortable and the price 2k was right in my all things cheap wheel house.

Oh yeah it's also got the D.... the big D as in tge OM606 motor. The 2jz of the diesel world.

20210618_172014.jpg

Car has 290k on it but motor only has 150k. Was replaced at a Mercedes dealer under extended warranty. Verified by car fax and dealer print out.

Last edited:
@lt1fire I would imagine that car is not long for this world. You previously mentioned a 603 mechanical pump for one wire joy. Transplant in the Land Cruisers future? Too soon?

edit: I know zero about Mercedes nomenclature so my numbers nay ir may not designate a mechanical fuel pump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom