ONSC's Cookin', Grillin', and Bacon thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Venison Chilli for the win

IMG_20210323_192352_702.jpg

Sometimes you just have to use what you have, especially once you become poor.

Chicken/cheddar sausages with green onions and goat cheese (thanks @landwagon ) wrapped in deli roast beef, rolled in panko, then fried. Meh, it was food.

4F78F11A-FB6A-4488-91CC-CB80DDE75628.jpeg

Poor h3ll, that’s living right there!!! Some stale saltines from the cupboard and you are all set.

Had some of this year’s first batch as we had pancakes for dinner tonight.
1DF86FD6-D18D-412E-8AEA-AED04AC0D829.jpeg

Oh yeah. Not even in the same league.

Chicken soft taco Thursday
F1C03C89-2759-4014-89EF-406A1ABE8ACA.jpeg

Had some of this year’s first batch as we had pancakes for dinner tonight.
View attachment 2632910

Brings back memories Jim. My Mom worked at Delaware Valley Agricultural College for a while. She became friends with several students, one's family produced maple syrup. We received a case every year for years. Never looked at big name syrup the same way again. I ate the waffles as a carrying agent for the syrup. Seems that drinking it out of the bottle was socially unacceptable :)

Brings back memories Jim. My Mom worked at Delaware Valley Agricultural College for a while. She became friends with several students, one's family produced maple syrup. We received a case every year for years. Never looked at big name syrup the same way again. I ate the waffles as a carrying agent for the syrup. Seems that drinking it out of the bottle was socially unacceptable :)
Eh, maybe... maybe not.

giphy.gif

I actually knew a guy in Northern VT who used to warm it up in a mug and drink it like tea. It’s great stuff, but that’s a little much for me.

I actually knew a guy in Northern VT who used to warm it up in a mug and drink it like tea. It’s great stuff, but that’s a little much for me.

Jebus no thanks Turkish I'm sweet enough

Bit of a feast tonight.
Salmon, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, and Brussel sprouts
20210403_194106.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom