The COVID Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was down to 245 right when it hit. Stopped going to the gym, started eating bad again..... not saying what I weigh right now.

1079327.jpg

OK, I am curious..... I am sitting here wondering how many anti vaxers that use the microchip thing as a reason have an Alexa or similar device in their house and a tracking device (cell phone) on their person.

What scares me is how long we will go before the thing mutates far enough to get past the vaccines with regularity, it is already happening with the Delta variant. We are a year and a half into this and people seem to just not care.

OK, I am curious..... I am sitting here wondering how many anti vaxers that use the microchip thing as a reason have an Alexa or similar device in their house and a tracking device (cell phone) on their person.

What scares me is how long we will go before the thing mutates far enough to get past the vaccines with regularity, it is already happening with the Delta variant. We are a year and a half into this and people seem to just not care.
Read elsewhere: “The same people who would kill you for getting an abortion have no problem with letting that kid die in school a few years later.”

Just from a virus/vaccine standpoint, you understand that’s what viruses do..especially in response to a vaccine. Mother Nature don’t change it if it ain’t broke. This is what happens with the flu every year…that’s why your flu vaccine is a shot in the dark as to how effective it may be…the difference being that we’ve had a much longer time to study the flu and make a somewhat better educated guess on the correct vaccine cocktail for the coming flu season.

Read elsewhere: “The same people who would kill you for getting an abortion have no problem with letting that kid die in school a few years later.”
C’mon…really? Don’t jump on the bandwagon of generalizing and/or demonizing people that make a different choice than you. For every person that has put thought into getting or not getting a vaccine, there is that many different reasons for their choice.

If your comment wasn’t meant to be taken as seriously, then please correct me, but that’s how it comes across.

Just from a virus/vaccine standpoint, you understand that’s what viruses do..especially in response to a vaccine. Mother Nature don’t change it if it ain’t broke. This is what happens with the flu every year…that’s why your flu vaccine is a shot in the dark as to how effective it may be…the difference being that we’ve had a much longer time to study the flu and make a somewhat better educated guess on the correct vaccine cocktail for the coming flu season.
I completely understand. To the point, people not being vaccinated gives the virus a much easier host to jump to and do that mutation. The virus will still infect some of those already vaccinated but it appears these cases a far less severe. The only way this ends is for the virus to run it's course. Question is, how many more will die before we get there. Plenty of stories of people begging for the vaccine in the hospital while already infected.

C’mon…really? Don’t jump on the bandwagon of generalizing and/or demonizing people that make a different choice than you. For every person that has put thought into getting or not getting a vaccine, there is that many different reasons for their choice.

If your comment wasn’t meant to be taken as seriously, then please correct me, but that’s how it comes across.
It was just a line from an article that had nothing to do with vaccines, but with Florida schools and the mask / no mask ban and how parents were reacting to it.

Last edited:
The part I have a hard time with is that the science is there and has been for decades. This is a virus, a deadly virus. Viruses mutate, once again, proven science. Vaccines only work well on the specific strain they were developed to combat. If only some of the people get vaccinated but ALL the people go out in public and interact like it is OK we see exactly what is happening now. A new strain emerges and the whole damn cycle starts again.

Even the people who did get vaccinated are subject to contracting a new strain. Currently, those vaccinated are contracting the Delta strain, fortunately they are not getting extremely sick. This will only last so long. A couple more mutations and the vaccine will most likely have no effect at all. It is a personal thing, you either protect yourself and those that you love or you don't. Trouble with that is some innocents are paying the price for those that choose not to protect themselves.

Perhaps this is just nature's way of thinning the herd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom