Best Sliders for LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for sliders for my 96 LX450. What sliders can I use that won’t require cutting flaps to install if any.
TIA
Tom

White Knuckle on my truck as well. Strong, well made, with great cat protection. Their customer service is very good as well.

Last edited:
I have OPOR sliders on my rig as well. They are burly.

I have gen-1 Metaltech's on my truck right now, very well made and nothing on the market tucks better. That said, will be selling them in the future and replacing with Slee step sliders.

I have gen-1 Metaltech's on my truck right now, very well made and nothing on the market tucks better. That said, will be selling them in the future and replacing with Slee step sliders.

But why? No cat protection on Slee.

Not trying to derail the thread but I would be interested in buying if able to ship

FYI, 4x4 Labs has a group buy going on right now, which includes their sliders.

My cats are s*** and I hate them.

Cats are getting stolen left and right in CA, last thing I want is a tweaker making money off of my parts. I think they would have 1 look a the cat guard and move on.

I put 10 degree WKOR on mine, But I trimmed the rubber that hangs off the bottom of the rear door to make the doors close with out rubbing on the sliders.
But you said you didn't want to trim anything, so maybe Bump it Off Road. There is a recent thread with images of them. They look like the factory steps.

Im rocking the basic trail gear sliders that were fitted to my 80. I had a catalytic converter brace added to help deter $hitbags from stealing mine.
The price is right too!

WKOR. Got the long version and trimmed front mud flaps and rubber thingys on rear passenger doors. Love ‘em.

@filsfj62 here it is. I got the sliders which are the best you can get for a 93-94 at the moment and double swing bumper. hurry as this sale ends 3/31/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom