Buy Sell Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Jeff you can text me 6043135320 I can pick up 1 or both manuals from you we can figure something out, I can meet you when your traveling to abbotsford

Some more stuff..
80 series OEM mud flaps
80 series cargo area cubby with lid
couple window bracketry scissors (80 series..I think...)
power steering rad? I had ideas for but will never actually do
"slightly trashed" trasheroo (couple tears in the bag, and the top covering flap/pocket is very badly damaged/ripped from UV)
OEM 3rd gen tacoma brand new floor mats
length of winch grounding in hose sleeve
some random brand new stainless braided plumbing hoses
bbq/campfire grilling rack
water jug
diesel jug
gasoline jug

come 'git it! and soon! dump run is fast approaching

I'll probably add to the pile as I dig out more s***...I mean gems

20210310_151908_HDR.jpg
20210310_151914_HDR.jpg

I'll take all the club raffle stuff for safe keeping.

I can swing by early Saturday if that works for you or would you prefer tomorrow evening? I can pick up la manuals or whatever if that'll save you a trip to Abby?

I'll take all the club raffle stuff for safe keeping.

I can swing by early Saturday if that works for you or would you prefer tomorrow evening? I can pick up la manuals or whatever if that'll save you a trip to Abby?

Awesome, thanks Rob. I totally forgot to message Brad on my trip out today.....

Friday evening or Saturday works.

s***e, if I'd clued in earlier you could have stopped by the shop Jeff and dropped it all off. I was helping Clayton change out the clutch slave on a Ranger last couple days. Crazy design for a failure part: Remove the transmission to access the slave. Good luck on move day!

gb

Do you still have the 80 series mud flaps, front and rear?

I picked up the books and raffle swag from Jeff today. Brad & Franz, I can hold and if I'm heading west soon, I'll let you know.

I picked up the books and raffle swag from Jeff today. Brad & Franz, I can hold and if I'm heading west soon, I'll let you know.
Thanks very much. Mr GB might be heading home out to explore next weekend, and I might just run into him. Perhaps we'll happen t o run into some others too. I think some hints where might be given during the week 😉 If we don't run into you, might be able to come to you. Hmmmm, West Harrison perhaps...

Thanks very much. Mr GB might be heading home out to explore next weekend, and I might just run into him. Perhaps we'll happen t o run into some others too. I think some hints where might be given during the week 😉 If we don't run into you, might be able to come to you. Hmmmm, West Harrison perhaps...
I still have those straps if your coming this way

Hi Mike. PM me your address and phone number. Might be heading out on Sunday... stay tuned.

I'm presently cleaning up my 1988 BJ74 getting it ready to list for sale.
Prefer local sale where it goes to a good home.
13BT diesel, factory turbo, 5 spd, OME suspension, cable lockers.
Includes lots of goodies like spare parts and camping gear including
Engle fridge. $19,000. RHD

74(1).jpg

74(2).jpg

74(3).jpg

74(4).jpg

Last edited: