Happy St. Patrick's Day🍀 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don't know what this day is or why it is celebrated, but if it is your gig than make it the best you can.

This actually marks the last day I was able to walk into my office without a mask or temperature check. Weird year and weird anniversary.

That's what Steve always called it.

0A2C5A8C-A1AF-44FF-A913-57D6B4C1BA9C.jpeg

I drank Bud at a bar the other day and it had a green label on it, my Grandpa is spinning in the grave.
Your grandpa should be spinning in the grave regardless of the label color.

You're right, the day InBev bought AB everything changed. I know it's just business, but all the tradition, community and honor of being a part of a great company got sold. Any cop, fire fighter, fund raiser could stop by the brewery and pick up the beer they needed no questions asked that all stopped with InBev. I could go on and on, but I'll just open another Bud and bitch about the green label. :beer:

You're right, the day InBev bought AB everything changed. I know it's just business, but all the tradition, community and honor of being a part of a great company got sold. Any cop, fire fighter, fund raiser could stop by the brewery and pick up the beer they needed no questions asked that all stopped with InBev. I could go on and on, but I'll just open another Bud and bitch about the green label. :beer:

Well I had a 50:50 chance and as usual I assumed wrong.... I thought your grandfather might have been Irish and would have been appalled to catch you drinking Bud.

Well I had a 50:50 chance and as usual I assumed wrong.... I thought your grandfather might have been Irish and would have been appalled to catch you drinking Bud.
No, just the opposite. I'm the third generation of four that worked at AB on both sides of the family tree. Budweiser is the family drink. You don't mess with Bud. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom