2021 4x4 Labs group buy info. (March 15-30) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Order's in! For the front bumper I added 8 9 10k winch. I am getting a badland 12k, so will it fit? Or do I need to call and tell them so they can build accordingly?

I'm going to guess that nobody on this thread will be able to accurately answer that question. Time to pick up the phone.

May have to bail.
Wife's minivan spat out it's timing belt while she was rolling down the road.
Fugger broke 20K miles early of the scheduled maintenance. :mad:
If I get out of this lucky, it's a new belt and 8 hours of labor.
If I get unlucky its what I was going to spend of the new bumper kit. Grrrrr. :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor:

Add the 3 Gas/Water Can attachment as a separate item, and in its dropdown box select "On Ladder". (assuming you already selected the rear bumper with Ladder)
ah, thank you. I was stuck in the 80 series section and was not in the bumper section of their site where there are more add-on options. :)

Is anyone checking off those that said they will buy versus those who actually did? Typically there is a 30-45% churn where members cannot go all the way through.

ah, thank you. I was stuck in the 80 series section and was not in the bumper section of their site where there are more add-on options. :)
The website could use a little improvement.

Is anyone checking off those that said they will buy versus those who actually did? Typically there is a 30-45% churn where members cannot go all the way through.

Thought about it, but really no point, we have the discount. I will be following up with the LA folks that are picking up bumpers in Pismo, beyond that, I'm not worried about anyone ordering.

How are the other group shipping areas going? I think we had Houston and Colorado? Maybe the valley? You guys communicate on this? I think we have 8-10 items coming to Pismo.

If any of you from the Pismo group pickup see this, please message me a confirmation that you have ordered. I will be following up with Simon later this week with a list of those who are in the pickup group and trying to pin down a date that our stuff should be on the road.

CO Crew- I'm located in Evergreen, CO - plan was to pick these up on a trailer in the next 2 weeks - in a quick roundtrip mission with the HDJ81.

That’s great thank you I think I can speak for the whole Colorado crew that is a huge help. Do you have a address we can punch in on labs website?

That’s great thank you I think I can speak for the whole Colorado crew that is a huge help. Do you have a address we can punch in on labs website?
No address, just say something like "this is part of the Colorado order that will be picked up by Jim Bob" in the comments box.

CO Crew- I'm located in Evergreen, CO - plan was to pick these up on a trailer in the next 2 weeks - in a quick roundtrip mission with the HDJ81.

I think in the next 2 weeks is going to be pretty optimistic. My understanding with conversation from Simon is this stuff will start being ready for pickup mid April. That's for the kits, built items will be longer. I will talk to him this week and check up on a few things.

Great! I already ordered my bumper yesterday and commented regarding the IH8MUD group buy for Colorado although I didn't mention pick-up. Hopefully they will know?

Hit the deck for a rear bumper and went with a dual swing instead of single. Thanks Mike for getting this set up and pushed through.

Order placed. I went with a built bumper in the end. I'll find something else to practice welding on. To fit dual spares, I'll need a solution for rear lights as they'll be obscured by the tires.

I imagine I'll be able to buy a Toyota light harness and hack that to splice in a set of aux lights I can use when I'm carrying both spares.

I ordered my rear bumper kit with 2 swing outs this morning. Shipped with the Pismo group.
Thank you Mike for doing this group by.
Thanks,Roger

Will add you to the group, if anyone else wants their stuff to be delivered to Pismo on the cheap, please PM me so that you don't get left out.

If you are no longer on the Pismo bus, please let me know that as well (already found a few of you, but not because you reached out to me) I'm spending plenty of time working on this stuff, a little communication from you guys would help a bunch. I doesn't matter to me either way how you get your stuff, I'm just trying to keep organized.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom