406 Club Update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Friends, we have been hard at work getting ready for a great relaunch of the 406 Cruisers!

A few thing to put on your calendar if you want to jump in. Obviously, folks in town have different views on the Covid 19 virus so please feel free to jump in or wait until you are more comfortable. We have picked two outdoor venues where we can spread out to help minimize risks and exposure. That said, we want to meet up again as a club!

As we work through a Summer's worth of Club runs and content for meetings we wanted to get TWO things on your radar.

Meet & Greet
March 13th, noon at Hyalite Res Pavilion.
First up, we are going to host a casual meet and greet at Hyalite Reservoir. This is a chance to kick tires, show off your winter mods, drag out your shiny new trailer(s), catch up with old friends and make some new ones. Dust off your camp kitchen and grill up some lunch and enjoy the high country. This is a chance just to catch up, share ideas for the club, make suggestions and hang out. EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

Club Meeting
Content: Trail Communication and Preseason Vehicle Prep

April 13th, 7pm at Story MIll Park (we've reserved the big Pavilion)
Second, we are relaunching with our first 406 Cruiser Club meeting for 2021. We will catch everyone up on what the board has been working on this winter and announce club runs, content for club meetings and other ideas we are going to try this wheeling season. In this first meeting we are going to cover how to properly tune your CB radio, including having a few SWR meters on hand to dial your system in. We will also go over a system for making sure your rig is ready for the wheeling season. Might want to bring a lawn chair.

Our goal is to have fun, talk Toyota's, reconnect with old friends and make some new ones.

We hope you can make it.
Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.

I think you're right, rumor has it a few 40's might be making the trip up as well!

Feel free to invite new folks too.

I would love to bring my 40 up there but I have all of the metal seat rails, jump seat metal, roll cage and rear heater at the powder coater. Soon I will!!

I'll be bringing out the hundo since the 60-series is in a million parts. Looking forward to it.

Can't make the April meeting - since I'll be at Cruise Moab!

I want to be at Cruise Moab! Anyone else Aaron ???????????

We will talk!!! Thx!

A50C8E31-EAA4-4F06-87F5-FFF0D99E58F5.jpeg
7B10CBB2-7044-4643-A1C0-E8422CD53559.jpeg
5895048E-6AAC-4801-A671-F098740E41B5.jpeg
FB9FF6E8-89C6-4C93-8E5E-F232F637F0DF.jpeg
F02B0962-41F6-4DAC-841E-DF1A1FC620E2.jpeg

Nice pics A. A. Ron.

Great day, so many cool new people and Cruisers and other Toyota 4x4's.

Thanks for coming everyone!

Bummed I missed out on this gathering, was out of town camping for the weekend. Maybe next time!
5D017854.jpg

You camp with a helmet? Haha, great pic, we’ll catch you on the next one!

Ha! I found it simpler to leave the headlamp on and wear the helmet around camp. The helmet is for this:
7X4A9921.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom