Wanted Windshield frame with glass 1974 or earlier FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Unfortunately my windshield took a hit today while driving and broke. I know that these are NLA but wanted to see if anybody has one available. I also know that I can have a glass shop cut a new one using the existing windshield as a template, which I will do if I have no other choice.

If needed, I am willing to buy the whole frame with the glass. I am trying to keep the truck with as many original Toyota parts as possible. Honestly, it really sucked to have what I think is the original windshield get cracked--its not the cost as much as losing a part that is NLA.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks @Spike Strip. Is Mark doing okay? I've been concerned as I see that he has not been online for a month. I have always loved reading his posts--they have been unfortunately absent.

Last I was by the shop there was a lot going down on the home front, and he was stepping back from MUD and MOR services for a bit.

Let's see if he chimes in.

He did have a NOS OE front glass he was selling.

If he doesn't and you happen to see/talk to him, please tell him I say hello and am sending well wishes his and his families way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom