VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time for a change.. need to do my rockers again.. fun times. .

No metal tech fenders.. they are a home brew design.. removable for the bush.. going back to the stock fenders..
Thanks Steve for the parts.. cheers

No on cutting the aprons .. still the same height. .

Do you remember what he bought it for?

Do you remember what he bought it for?

It was up for $12k when it wasn't running well. Not sure if this guy bought it for that, or the fellow before him. Sounds like current guy is third owner in Canada? Once price tripled I stopped paying close attention...so not sure. :bang:

That's what I thought. I'd seen it for, 12k. Seem to remember that b it was running, but not well due to a turbo issue? If he gets 32k or close to it, that's a darn good ROI. Way too much for this broke guy.

Now it’s got rust issues. AHC needs work. Sounds like a pile of expensive $h!t

Yeah, the latest description certainly makes it sound like it's overpriced for what it is. But, when there's only one in Canada, who can say? :meh:

I did look at bringing one in myself at one point. And it would easily add up to $35k and probably be RHD.... So, maybe the price is reasonable. Too much for me; that much I know!

It is cool and one of a kind, modern etc. Maybe still a good deal. Wonder how much it cost to get running right?

It is cool and one of a kind, modern etc. Maybe still a good deal. Wonder how much it cost to get running right?

Well a lot of the stuff needing work probably crosses to the gasser 100 series we got here. So really as long as the engine/trans is good, the rest could probably be readily repaired.

I wouldn't say it's a 'good deal' exactly at this point. $12k was a good deal for sure though.

Look who’s back. Wish this was affordable or at least reasonable. Would buy it

"Just put this back on the market now, I had pulled it off in the hopes I could work things out to keep it, but unfortunately can't."
Read: " I got laughed at so badly for $34K, with no offers at all, that I'm discounting it at $32K"

I could use one 255/85/16. Or something similar and skinny for a narrow 16" rim.

I guess I should probably carry a spare once in a while. :lol:
I have a pair of fairly decent 7.50/16 rubbers off my set of “multi piece” 47 wheels.

Never going to run skinny wheels again...

Rubber don’t pass DOT because they don’t say “DOT” ... Aussie market and all.

My googlefoo tells me “whereas the 7.50-16 is 31.8 inches in diameter and is 8.4 inches wide.”

Sorry, not quite the right size.

In case you haven’t seen Coastal Cruisers pages lately -
Just today posted by Scalp: ( copy & paste job here )

I'm presently cleaning up my 1988 BJ74 getting it ready to list for sale.
Prefer local sale where it goes to a good home.
13BT diesel, factory turbo, 5 spd, OME suspension, cable lockers.
Includes lots of goodies like spare parts and camping gear including
Engle fridge. $19,000.

See Scalp - Coastal Cruisers

Would be nice to see it go to a local home. My garage is full.

In case you haven’t seen Coastal Cruisers pages lately -
Just today posted by Scalp: ( copy & paste job here )

I'm presently cleaning up my 1988 BJ74 getting it ready to list for sale.
Prefer local sale where it goes to a good home.
13BT diesel, factory turbo, 5 spd, OME suspension, cable lockers.
Includes lots of goodies like spare parts and camping gear including
Engle fridge. $19,000.

See Scalp - Coastal Cruisers

Would be nice to see it go to a local home. My garage is full.

EDIT: Scalp has posted pics in the Coastal Cruisers page. This is one of the nicest trucks that has
been available in a long, long time!

Hey all. ISO 3.70 front differential. (just 3rd member.)

I need to move my 40 series by Monday and the crush sleeve, for the pinion, that came with the rebuild kit I bought doesn't fit. Any takers?

I am right in the middle of a full axle rebuild and have the whole berf kit I just need a 3rd member to put i back together.
it is a 1979 fj40(fyi)

Send me a text if you have anything. 778-676-3737.

Hey all. ISO 3.70 front differential. (just 3rd member.)

I need to move my 40 series by Monday and the crush sleeve, for the pinion, that came with the rebuild kit I bought doesn't fit. Any takers?

I am right in the middle of a full axle rebuild and have the whole berf kit I just need a 3rd member to put i back together.
it is a 1979 fj40(fyi)

Send me a text if you have anything. 778-676-3737.
You can drive it with any 3rd in it so long as you've captured the axle ends. Just don't have a driveshaft and FREE the hubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom