Winch Bumper ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all. Need to ask 4Runner experts a question, I am sorry if this redundant, I have owned GX470 and J100 models, but I am contemplating purchasing an 04' V8 4runner that has some off road mods already done. The truck is clean and very nice, but curious about the front bumper. Seller is 2nd owner and thinks it is ARB, but I do not think that it is an ARB bumper. Doesn't look like Slee, Dissent or any of the others I know from shopping for a 100 series. DIY maybe? Can anyone make an ID? Note the recover points are exposed and fog light placement.. Thanks in advance for any help!

4runner grill.jpg

Hello all. Need to ask 4Runner experts a question, I am sorry if this redundant, I have owned GX470 and J100 models, but I am contemplating purchasing an 04' V8 4runner that has some off road mods already done. The truck is clean and very nice, but curious about the front bumper. Seller is 2nd owner and thinks it is ARB, but I do not think that it is an ARB bumper. Doesn't look like Slee, Dissent or any of the others I know from shopping for a 100 series. DIY maybe? Can anyone make an ID? Note the recover points are exposed and fog light placement.. Thanks in advance for any help!

View attachment 2580308
Shrockworks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom