The Daily Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let it snow I say!

From Bobbyland (Northfield VT) 2 weekends ago:

tos9r59l.jpg

u0tu1qSl.jpg

SuON24rl.jpg

ikp4bF8l.jpg

Nea meeting feb 6th in CT, I posted info in the members section if anyone is interested.
Awesome!!!!!

Most of the rest of the disease.... man, it’s fun to have a 40 plow truck!

View attachment 2583087

View attachment 2583088

View attachment 2583089

View attachment 2583095
I dig that 40 plow too. Few days ago me and my son eye spied a lifted on at least 31” old 80’s mail truck in my town. White w/ red and blue stripes. Not in a great spot for a pic but the kid stated ‘those looked like at least 40” tires!’ He’s getting quite the education on truck mods from a couple games on his iPad and a guy on YouTube who does a virtual mudrunner and snow runner game. I have to admit I’ve been eyeing xboxes for him cuz the game looks pretty rad.

I was for a week! Tore my cornea and eye infection. Almost back now, just need a week more no contacts. Sucks for snowboarding, and masks, but 🤷🏻‍♂️
I hope everything heals nicely for you. You can’t mess around when it comes to the eyes. Especially when you are on the lookout for cruisers. Which we know never ends. You have an amazing line up of trucks my friend.
The fact that you have a plow truck is a special bonus. Since most of them are lost the road salt.

Field and Forest snow run this Saturday (2/20) . Still up in the air if im going or not. its going to be deep! Anyone else thinking of going? I put the details in the member section.

Also got the rear chevy 63 springs in my friends runner and ran it around a bit to measure for shocks. (and just to drive it)

9cXW0bkl.jpg

This one is pretty Swiss cheesy, but excellent frame, and runs great! Always wanted a work horse and dump runner 40, guess she’s earned her keep. Thanks man, bunch of rusty love really. But scratches the itch. Eye is getting better, wore contacts for the first time yesterday, and you’re right, needed them!

3A72A028-60C7-4261-86A1-7F9512463D98.jpeg

765142DA-EF89-4DBC-A80F-E7CF73B3CCDB.jpeg

EF2E12E8-04D7-43E5-98B6-563086568BD8.jpeg

56C7DC95-D92E-44DA-8EA9-93A3499E611B.jpeg

I put this in the Members section too, but heres a list of the NEA properties available to the club. Reach out to myself or one of the clubs delegates if you want to try and plan a trip to any of these or want more information on a property.

1614092835361.png

F&F is is NH, Not mass.

We should pick a date when we know they are open and schedule early so we make sure we can get it. Right now the only thing I have on the books is Coal Miner in July. Possibly heading to Tennessee in June.

Anyone hear about a guy in Putnum CT that has opened up his land to public wheeling? One of my customers was talking to me about it. He said its about 10 acres of trails and his jeep club has been a few times. I will ask him for a address next time I see him. Could be a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom