For Sale FJ40 rear License plate holders early and late model Cruisers 4 to choose from. Wa.State (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ40 rear License plate holders early and late model Cruisers 4 to choose from. Wa.State

4 license plate holders 4 different prices. Dave at rockntag@msn.com.I have about 4 pictures of each one ..just ask.

iMwM3Nr8RzW9EcQOSef3Jw.jpg

mn8LLpRkTSqZodHV2PcbBA.jpg

3rDc30BaTTK4gscgLoBayA.jpg

IBlyynIzSamKdJY+F+OSpQ.jpg

g00DOOVyTleIB1DmP9a%4A.jpg

I’d like one of the older ones

Never mind. Found one in my garage

Last edited:
Matt has option on next plates as per phone call , Dave
Awesome thx ! Bellevue one please. Send me PM with amount and I will get you squared away today
Clint I had that one priced at $225. How does $200 sound I also have that antenna you wanted for $25,,,,If both are good to go I will ship both for $250 using UPS. Dave at rockntag@msn.com under David Moore for pay -pal.

Clint I had that one priced at $225. How does $200 sound I also have that antenna you wanted for $25,,,,If both are good to go I will ship both for $250 using UPS. Dave at rockntag@msn.com under David Moore for pay -pal.

If you don't want antenna I would ship for $225 total. I saw typing error above or both for $250...thanks Dave

Last edited:
Awesome thx ! Bellevue one please. Send me PM with amount and I will get you squared away today
Clint I had that one priced at $225. How does $200 sound I also have that antenna you wanted for $25,,,,If both are good to go I will ship both for $259 using UPS. Dave at rockntag@msn.com under David Moore for pay -pal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom