SOLD Albuquerque, Nm 1985 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
For Sale: 1985 Toyota 4runner 4x4 SR5 (First Gen) straight axle

I’ve decide to sell my 4runner reluctantly. Reason for sale, I have other projects that need addressing and I’m spread thin on maintaining my rigs. I’m selling it for 12k if it doesn’t bring that then I’ll strip it of bumpers, tires /wheels and arb air system. I’d rather just sell it as is though; I have well into 16k in it with motor work. The body has 302k on it; motor has around 1k on it. It’s a 22re as well, 5 speed W56 transmission. Stock transfer case and v6 third in the front diff. I'm the 3rd owner but really 2nd other guy just bought to sell it and have maintenance records from 1985 on it and purchase agreement. It has a 3 inch lift on it with 32 inch tires with 4:10 gears. Gets good mpg and runs 65mph nicely, it’s my daily if that tells you anything. I just rebuilt the entire front axle as well with new bearings, races, seals, etc.
•1985 in great shape gets a lot of attention and complements
•HID Conversion head lights/ led ditch lights
•ARB single air compressor with 1 pound tank in the rear with air chuck ran to driver wheel well
•Lower block re sleeved and bored .30 over, new pistons, new head, new front plate, new water pump, new metal radiator, new marlin crawler thermostat, no smog on this motor, new power steering pump, new alternator, new belts, new Co2 sensor, new catalytic converter, no problem passing emissions if you have them, A/C from factory its R12 and doesn’t work I never worked on it because summer I had top off but it’s all there.
•ARB Front Bumper with Warn 9k winch
•3 inch lift (nothing special) with Method wheels and M/T Tires cooper
•New u joints on rear drive shaft and rebalanced
•Original interior inside in great shape for 35 years old. (Brown) (vinyl floors)
•All Gauges work, wipers, windshield sprayer, heat works, little nothing special blue tooth radio with new speakers in dash and I installed 6x9 behind the front seats.
•Rear bumper is custom bottom and CBI top. The double jerry can holder is NOT going with the sell it’s on another rig already.
•Stainless extended brake lines
•Upgraded brakes to a Tacoma larger bore brake cylinder
•98 percent rust free, it has a little rust in rear fenders about an inch wide on top of fenders. Rest of the truck is dry. There are little dents here and there but overall it’s a head turner and these are getting hard to find in good shape.
If have any question please feel free to call or text me. 505-554-7810 NO TRADES AT ALL THIS IS CASH SELL. Thanks for looking!

Toyota Tacoma offroad overland overlanding off road 4 runner straight axle

4runner 10-1.jpg

4runner 8.jpg

4runner 10.jpg

4runner 7.jpg

4runner 9.jpg

Man this thing is clean! Definitely one of the nicest, cleanest 1st gens I've ever seen. You're gonna make someone real happy, good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom