New Member 2009 GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker, finally got an account . Read 12 pages of the “What have you done thread”....today alone. LOL

We have a 2009 GX470, a 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ, and a heavily modded 1988 Suzuki Samurai.

Looking for tech support, mod ideas and parts. Definitely a great community.

Thanks,

Tim aka “Toxx”

EE75BDEB-7D22-4779-AD82-6F52AE9709DD.png

Very nice! The red/blue/green are the best colors in my opinion.

Plan on removing the running boards?

Very nice! The red/blue/green are the best colors in my opinion.

Plan on removing the running boards?

At some point in the future I will likely remove the running boards and improve its off-road capabilities. For now my wife has stolen it from me as she loves it. Luckily I still have the Wrangler and Samurai for more aggressive off driving. I agree on the more red/blue/green colors schemes as they are less commonly found.

For now my wife has stolen it from me as she loves it

The complete opposite happened with me. Traded my wife's frame damaged 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traihawk V8 for our 470 and I loved it so much and kept making excuses to drive it even though I had a very fast HEMI Charger project going on. LOL I ended up selling that Charger making back almost all of my mod money and then some and bought a 460. These GX's have a way of getting under your skin the good kind of way. I got "the fizz" when driving her 470 and it is hard to explain sometimes, some vehicles just "do it" for you. I'm sure the LX and Land Cruiser would do the same for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom