SOLD NM : 2021 Heritage Edition Blizzard pearl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Ok. Back on the market! Selling my Heritage. 3rd row delete. I just can't bring myself to use it as I intended. And I don't want it to sit in the garage. Has 5 new Goodyear Duratrac tires in 285s E rated. Also has a Redarc tow pro trailer controller which has never been used because I've not towed my trailer with it yet. Currently has 5500 miles on it. Price is 92k. Truck was bought new last November at Findlay Toyota in Henderson NV.

IMG_20210108_134026082_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210417_132457831_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful truck.

And If this is one of the worst decisions you’ve ever made - then you’re a pretty awesome guy in my book.

Some things you have to experience to know if it’s right or not. And you are well aware that this will likely appreciate as much as your 80 series has.

GLWS.

Would you mind sending me some contact info?

The newest bad decision you’ve ever made could be selling it 😂

They are a lot of money, but it’s not like it’s sunk cost, you have a desirable asset that you can always cash out any time

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest to those who messaged me. Looks like we are keeping it for now. Wife says dont sell. I'm just dealing with some psychological issues and cognitive dissonance right now:).

Does that now mean the FZJ80 is now up for sale? :D

Back on the market! I just can't bring myself to use it for the reasons I bought it. Gonna get something cheaper that I can use without obsessing over.

As she sits now in the garage. I put the roof basket back on. Current mileage is 5705. I'm really not negotiable on price due to the cost of a replacement. Everything is so inflated right now.

IMG_20210810_085528257.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom