For Sale FJ80 40th anniversary seat set for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a used set of interior seats for a 40th anniversary FJ80, tan and brown. This set has the front seats, 2nd row seats and third seats. Set is in good condition with a little wear on the driver set bolster. Asking $650 for the set. I will post pictures in the next day or two.

I am in Michigan.

Just to clarify, this seat set is not Toyota OEM. It was made by a company called Katzkin. The PO of my truck had purchased the set used with the intent of replacing the driver and passenger front seat. I ended up buying the truck before he got around to doing that so now I have the set.

I have a used set of interior seats for a 40th anniversary FJ80, tan and brown. This set has the front seats, 2nd row seats and third seats. Set is in good condition with a little wear on the driver set bolster. Asking $650 for the set. I will post pictures in the next day or two.
Do you have pics?

I am in Michigan.

Just to clarify, this seat set is not Toyota OEM. It was made by a company called Katzkin. The PO of my truck had purchased the set used with the intent of replacing the driver and passenger front seat. I ended up buying the truck before he got around to doing that so now I have the set.
Do you still have the set? Do you know how much it would be to ship it to 92026?

Do you still have the set? Do you know how much it would be to ship it to 92026?
Hi Preyes, I still have the set and can send pictures if you like. Please PM me your email or text number for photos. As for shipping, I will ship free to your location.

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom