Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lol and i have some 866 springs for sale! get them all and get a lift!
Haha I was thinking about it. I’ve got airbags in the rear at the moment but the 866s would be a good addition too.

what condition are they in?

For sale one 265/70/17 Bf Goodrich AT C rated. 100$ dont need it all my other tires are E rated. In Fairfax Va

20210110_120955.jpg

20210110_120946.jpg

20210110_121009.jpg

$90 for the locals

Anybody have a 2F they’d be willing to part with? Trying to get my 60 sorted out. Can’t swing the $6k OTRAMM rebuild they recommended (even though I’d love to) so I’m trying to figure out another route.

Anybody have a 2F they’d be willing to part with? Trying to get my 60 sorted out. Can’t swing the $6k OTRAMM rebuild they recommended (even though I’d love to) so I’m trying to figure out another route.
I have a one from a 1983 FJ60. It ran good before the v-8 swap. I am not sure price but would think "market price" it is dressed intake to oil pan, with everything mounted to the front. I can pull parts off if needed to bring cost down. Mileage was 16x,xxx

A couple of things I been casually shopping for.... but feel too cheap to buy new!

If anyone has an ARB twin compressor or a powertank set up (or cheapo version) they are looking to sell let me know!
Some gutter mount crossbars that'll work on a 60 series.
One of the skinnier roof cargo boxs (not full width) I need a home for my new Gazelle tent. Then i can jokingly say I have a rooftop tent when we are heading out for some camping haha!

A couple of things I been casually shopping for.... but feel too cheap to buy new!

If anyone has an ARB twin compressor or a powertank set up (or cheapo version) they are looking to sell let me know!
One of the skinnier roof cargo boxs (not full width) I need a home for my new Gazelle tent. Then i can jokingly say I have a rooftop tent when we are heading out for some camping haha!
I have some crossbars that came off a FJ40. I imagine they would work on a 60.

Co2 tanks
Fixed co2 regulator
$130 co2 setup

I will have to dig them out. I think Thule?

Speaking of crossbars, if anyone has factory crossbars for a stock roof rack on a late 100-series LC, I'd be interested in buying them.

Speaking of crossbars, if anyone has factory crossbars for a stock roof rack on a late 100-series LC, I'd be interested in buying them.
I think I might have a set off of a 06 LX. I know there are some variations between the racks throughout the 100 series run. If they will work for you I’ll sell them cheap!

@Cruiserhead05 what are the measurements on that drawer slide piece? Wondering if it would work in my 100 and a CFX3 75 fridge

Thanks guys, I'm not sure which will fit. I've got roof cap part #s I'll use as a reference to check compatiblity of 01 LC or 06 LX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom