For Sale, Trade, Free to a Good Home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
I've been meaning to start a classifieds thread of sorts for a while now. I figured it would be nice to give people in the club a shot at things and also would help on shipping since we are all relatively close and can meet or bring items to meetings. Maybe we can list items here and keep it running and updated for whomever in the area is interested.
So anyways ive got a few things. Here it goes:
I"m sure iI'll be adding items that I've forgotten. If anyone has any questions or want to see pics let me know!

Last edited:
Lee, I may be interested in your solar panel.
Awesome, I'll be taking it off the truck this week cause I've got a iKamper RTT coming in that will be going on the rack!:)

I’m on the other side of the state in Walker Co. any plans to ride North in the near future?

Edit: I’ve got a buddy who goes to Thomasville occasionally. I’ll see when his next trip is and hopefully have him fetch your awning and side panels.

I’m on the other side of the state in Walker Co. any plans to ride North in the near future?
I was going up to Windrock next weekend but the guys going with me had to postpone so ill probably be up that way sooner than later.

I've been meaning to start a classifieds thread of sorts for a while now. I figured it would be nice to give people in the club a shot at things and also would help on shipping since we are all relatively close and can meet or bring items to meetings. Maybe we can list items here and keep it running and updated for whomever in the area is interested.
So anyways ive got a few things. Here it goes:
I"m sure iI'll be adding items that I've forgotten. If anyone has any questions or want to see pics let me know!
Hey Lee,
Ill take the spare 100 series cv axles. I could definitely keep as a spare for my 100.
Thanks,
Trey Edwards

Hey Lee,
Ill take the spare 100 series cv axles. I could definitely keep as a spare for my 100.
Thanks,
Trey Edwards
Awesome. Thanks!

Could you send pictures of the bumper?

5BD2477C-B438-4A11-A4D5-D1EA0F00E438.jpeg

181E730B-6FCA-40B4-8FF8-C11ECD9E17E3.jpeg

12EDDC3F-E574-4DE2-B56E-7C97079D416E.jpeg

Let me know hows best to get with ya. If you're in tville let me know.
Yeah, I’m sure I’ll be making my way over that way sooner or later. We need to have another club meet up!:)

@ga12r1 im interested in the awning

This thread has huge potential and I encourage everyone to look around their garage for unused parts or accessories. They may seem insignificant but you never know who is looking for that exact part.

Ive had some questions about the Campchef Versatop griddle so I decided to cook a small breakfast on it this morning and take some pics:)
I have the carry/storage bag for it too. Thats what the cats are lounging on in the first pic. It doesn't take them long to claim something new!

tempImagew02KUA.png

tempImagerCmaV4.png

tempImage38GVBX.png

tempImage0Yt8z2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom